Air freshener for car , shape lik kite and windsurf.
Other Merchandise for Sale
- Arb 4x4 accessories arb4402a awning(US $302.02)
- Rbp 91008 black metal license plate with white rbp and red star(US $33.36)
- Nissan genuine parts motorsports 2017 calendar gtr nismo 370z(US $14.99)
- True timber zipper hooded jacket camo sweatshirt mossy hoodie real oak tree gear(US $39.99)
- Travel cup, sml, grey/pin(US $16.43)
- 1969 chevrolet camaro indy pace car automotive cartoon car caricature art print(US $19.99)
A 1941 CADILLACE custom-built for the Duke and Duchess of Windsor is to be auctioned in New York City. Dubbed The Duchess, the limousine features rose-coloured broadcloth upholstery, four jewellery cases and three cigar lighters. It's estimated to fetch between 500,000 and 800,000 dollars (£309,000 to £494,000) when it is sold on November 21 by Sotheby's and RM Auctions.Fri, 08 Oct 2010
The mid-life refresh of the storming Nissan GT-R will feature a power increases as well as slightly updated styling and new interior trim options. Nissan is keeping details of the extra power to itself, although rumors imply it might grow to more than 500 hp. The design tweaks are intended to flow more cooling air into the engine bay, which suggests the power might rise substantially.Sun, 11 Sep 2011
Victor Muller sees a glimpse of sunshine from China The saga that is the long and painful demise of Saab seemed to reach its nadir last week when courts in Sweden refused to offer the beleaguered car maker sanctuary in its protection. We thought that would be the end for Saab – despite a never-say-die appeal of the decision by Victor Muller, due to be heard tomorrow – with nowhere left to hide from trade supplier debts of €150 million, and the wrath of Sweden’s unions ready to file for Saab’s bankruptcy over unpaid wages for Saab employees. The nadir for Saab should reasonably be followed by its rapid consignment to the annuls of motoring history, but a tiny glimmer of hope has risen from Saab’s putative investors in China.