Launch X431 Creader Iv+ Diy Obdii Code Scanner Read And Clear Dtc on 2040-parts.com
Corinth, New York, US
Brand new sealed ships fast from the USA
Launch X431 Creader IV
languages English, Spainsh, French.
Useable for all vehicles meeting OBDII standard after 1996
Read and Clear DTC
Reads and displays codes
Read Data Stream
Screen Backlit, 128 x 64 pixels
Connection 16 PIN DLC
Input Voltage Range: 9 to18 V
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C
Storage Temperature: -20 to70°C
Other for Sale
- 2010 lincoln mkt subwoofer ae9t-19a065-ac oem(US $120.22)
- 2007 mercedes benz s550 s600 s63 s65 ipod interface kit b67824245(US $320.00)
- General motors wireless headphones - 3 sets plus remote (US $25.00)
- New kenwood kfc-x463c +3yr waranty car 4x6" 200w speakers pair 2 way coaxial(US $53.95)
- New pioneer gm-d9601 +3yr waranty amp car mono 2400w digital amplifier 1 channel(US $175.89)
- New sony mex-bt3100p +3yr waranty car stereo cd mp3 player radio with bluetooth(US $108.95)
McLaren 12C Spider UK debut this weekendFri, 07 Sep 2012
The McLaren 12C Spider – the roadster version of the MP4-12C – gets its UK debut this weekend at the Octane Jubilee Tour of Elegance at Windsor Castle. McLaren’s thoughts may be focused on the debut of the new F1 (P12) at Paris in a few week’s time, but that doesn’t mean the more mainstream MP4-12C and its convertible sibling, the 12C Spider, are pushed aside. After revealing the 12C Spider in July – and taking it off to Pebble Beach in August – it’s now time for the UK to get its first public view of the new convertible McLaren.
Paris Motor Show 2006Wed, 04 Oct 2006
The Paris Motor Show has opened its doors with the media preview days. Production car debuts include the Nissan Qashqai, Audi R8, Volvo C30, new Mini, and Citroen C4 Picasso. Concepts included the Alfa 8C, Renault Nepta, Hyundai Arnejs, Citroen C-Metisse, Skoda Joyster, VW Iroc, Lancia Delta HPE and Peugeot 908RC.
Bentley announces 'Home Collection'Mon, 27 Jan 2014
IF YOU’VE ever fancied a slice of Bentley lifestyle in your home, you’re in luck. The Crewe-based firm has tied up with an Italian furniture builder to produce the Bentley ‘Home Collection’ of domestic and executive homeware. The pieces, says Bentley, are “an exercise in subtlety, incorporating functional performance with comfort and luxurious, sensuous quality.” And we thought it was just a range of things to sit on.