Lisle Corp. New Magnetic Valve Keeper And Remover Installer Tool on 2040-parts.com
Martinsburg, West Virginia, US
Other Hand Tools for Sale
- Lisle corp. exhaust / strut / tail pipe cut off tool (US $42.95)
- Lisle corp. car truck exhaust pipe expander 1 5/8" to 2 7/16" (41.3mm - 61.9mm)(US $45.95)
- Blue point e1025 ridgid model 25 screw pipe extractor set used missing parts(US $249.99)
- Allen brand standard impact socket set nos 1/2 drive 1 1/6 to 9/16 in metal case(US $99.99)
- 1 7/8 inch single end pump service wrench showing light use unknown maker(US $19.99)
- Allen bondhus eklind made in usa hex wrench lot 30 pounds standard and metric(US $69.99)
Volkswagen e-Up makes some noiseMon, 23 Dec 2013
NOW HERE’S a left-field solution to the problem of silent electric cars going unnoticed by pedestrians in town. Volkswagen has taken its new e-Up electric city car to Stockholm, fitted with hidden speakers, a microphone and a beatbox artist, Fatih Sahin, on the rear bench seat. And they filmed it.
Top 12 consumer car debuts at 2012 U.S. auto showsTue, 18 Dec 2012
The 2012 calendar year brought a lot of excitement in the automotive industry. Sales numbers show a gradual recovery, and pending federal fuel-efficiency requirements have fueled a slew of mainstream green technologies that don't dampen driving dynamics. Among the glitz of auto shows, some of our most memorable reveals from the year include such high-profile machines as the 2013 SRT Viper and Acura NSX concept.
Daihatsu Copen revisedWed, 14 Mar 2007
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 14 March 2007 09:08 The Daihatsu Copen - a Suzuki Cappuccino for the 21st century? Britain's cheapest roadster has been given a massive engine boost, after Daihatsu chopped the 660cc engine in the Copen for a 1.3 twin-cam. The Copen was conceived under Japan's K-car rules for short micro cars with engines under 0.7 litres, and its right-hand drive status meant it was imported to the UK market.