Longacre 40250 Gagelite Kit F/p 1/8in. on 2040-parts.com
Wichita Falls, Texas, United States
Gagelites warning light kit - 2-7psi adj FP 1/8" NPT
Complete kit includes sender, light, wire, terminals
Modifieds for Sale
- Bicknell steering wheel quick release imca 600 micro sprint street stock rat rod
- Cpt mfg modular shaw style 2 3 link clamping bracket sport mod, b modified imca(US $223.95)
- New stock car racing collapsible steering shaft 32"-42" late model, street stock(US $149.99)
- Ford 9 inch 5.67 gear used imca ump nascar ring and pinion(US $99.99)
- Quick change aluminium seal plate with seal imca late model dmi winters tiger(US $50.00)
- Lot of ford 9" rear end steel panhard j -bar pinion mount plate imca ump nascar(US $80.00)
Tomorrow's world: Jaguar and Land Rover showcase intelligent car techFri, 11 Jul 2014
By John Mahoney Motor Industry 11 July 2014 17:21 CAR has been given a sneak preview of some of the weird, wonderful and slightly creepy new technology that’s coming to Jaguar and Land Rovers in the not too distant future. The new tech - including gesture control, next-gen voice control and intelligent windscreens - was shown at an event in Whiteley, where Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) also announced details of its new four-cylinder engines. So what should we expect from Jags and Landies of the future? Gesture control is the next big thing for Land Rovers and Jaguars say its engineers.
Driver in Paul Walker crash was racer in his own right: Roger Rodas: 1975-2013Sun, 01 Dec 2013
You know the headline: “Fast and the Furious” star Paul Walker died Saturday when the driver of the red 2005 Porsche Carrera GT that Walker was riding in lost control in a business park drive, wrapped the Porsche around a tree, and then the Porsche burned. But less likely to make headlines was the death of the driver of the car, Walker's friend for nearly a decade, Roger Rodas, who became Walker's formal business partner and financial advisor in 2007. The crash, which occurred about 3:30 p.m., was near the end of a charity event that the tuner and racing company they operated – Rodas was the CEO -- Always Evolving, announced on the company's web site: “Our next open house and car meet is November 30th from 10 a.m.
13 scary cars for HalloweenFri, 29 Oct 2010
In honor of the Halloween weekend, AutoWeek presents 13 (of course!) of the scariest cars of all time, as chosen by various staffers who cared to participate. Enjoy! 1958 Plymouth Fury from Christine, (1983) This car comes from back when movies of Stephen King books were good.