Lot Of 60 Nylon License Fasteners New *dollar Store Wholesale* on 2040-parts.com
West Bloomfield, Michigan, United States
*BRAND NEW* *FAST SHIPPING* *GREAT FOR DOLLAR STORE!!*
You are bidding on 60 Nylon License Fasteners.
(17) of them are license fasteners including the decorative caps
(43) of them are just the license fasteners alone
Any questions, please ask. I ship very promptly after payment has been received. Thank you.
Accessory Installation for Sale
- Portable car 12v stainless steel kettle boil cup warm hot water 100° heater mug(US $23.58)
- Portable car 12v stainless steel kettle boil cup warm hot water 100° heater new*(US $19.58)
- 54" universal roof ladder rack mount gutterless van cross bar tread steel(US $73.75)
- Roof mount gutterless van ladder rack cross bar tread ladder universal steel 54"(US $72.75)
- 54" roof mount gutterless van ladder rack cross bar tread ladder universal steel(US $71.75)
- 2 universal steel roof van mount rack mounted gutterless ladder cross bar black(US $72.30)
If you don't know, a stock 1950 Chevrolet "drives like s--t," says Jonathan Ward, the CEO of Icon, who actually met his wife Jamie while restoring a Chevrolet pickup. "Archaic. I restored a few back in the day, back when I was still calling it a hobby." That's why Ward doesn't build stock 1950 Chevrolets.Fri, 03 May 2013
How far off track did the launch of the redesigned Lincoln MKZ get? The car, whose chassis bears the burden of a once-thriving luxury brand now trying to prove it's still relevant -- originally was supposed to start arriving at dealerships last fall, around the same time Steven Spielberg's movie Lincoln was hitting theaters around the country. But by the time many customers who had ordered an MKZ actually got their cars, Lincoln already was out on DVD.Tue, 19 Apr 2011
Taking center stage at the Shanghai Auto Show was the Volvo concept Universe. As the first project done under Peter Horbury since his return to Volvo, and new owner Geely the car marks a departure from current design languages and returns to simple Scandinavian design. "The Concept Universe offers the world a sneak preview of what people can expect from our next top-of-the-line sedan," says Stefan Jacoby, President and CEO of Volvo Car Corporation.