Lot Of Pit Crew Firesuit Uniform Belts Mechanix.com Racing Radios R.e. Nascar on 2040-parts.com
Landis, North Carolina, United States
The ones you see are the ones you get. All four for one low bid price. The were used by a top Nascar sprint cup series team. Thanks for looking.
Suits for Sale
- Stroud race jacket - sfi 3.2a/5, blue, 2 layer, nomex, 801j-0306, size 2 xl(US $225.00)
- Simpson legend ii auto racing fire suit sfi-1 (medium / black)(US $199.95)
- Simpson sfi 3-2a-5 racing safety pants
- Rjs racing sfi 3.3 helmet support black 360 circle adult neck brace(US $29.99)
- Sparco rally racing fireproof suit sparco rs-5s size 58 black fia 8856-2000(US $419.00)
- Team yamaha racing mechanic pit/garage coverall suit size large(US $55.00)
ECC pulls out of ‘Spy-in-the-sky’ road charging trialsWed, 14 Jan 2009
Essex County Council, in a show of uncommon common sense, has pulled out of trials for the new ‘Spy in the Sky’ road charging tax. Road pricing trials halted in Essex Secret trials of a new system to charge motorists by the mile were due to roll out in Essex, Leeds, North Yorkshire, Buckinghamshire, London, and Suffolk, trialing the technology that would enable the government to charge motorists based on where they drive and when they drive. But the whole trial has been put in doubt after ECC announced they were no longer prepared to take part.
Saab: Turkey’s Brightwell Holdings & China’s Youngman vie for SaabFri, 20 Jan 2012
Will Saab end up in Turkish or Chinese hands? Despite its bankruptcy, it seems China’s Youngman and Turkish equity form Brightwell Holdings ar planning on staging a bid. Saab may be bankrupt – and its car heritage from the Saab Museum up for sale – but that hasn’t stopped interest in Saab as a viable car maker from prospective suitors.
Toyota recalls 2011 Tundras for drive-shaft safety issueTue, 26 Apr 2011
Toyota is voluntarily recalling about 51,000 copies of the 2011 Tundra pickup to screen for a rear drive-shaft issue. Improper metal casting could cause part of the shaft to break, Toyota said. So far, Toyota is aware of one such occurrence in a customer-owned vehicle.