Lowrance Lms - 480m Gps Chartplotter / Fishfinder Head Unit on 2040-parts.com
Wayzata, Minnesota, United States
Excellent lowrance lms-480 as shown. Comes with bracket, knobs, and head unit only. All cables and antenna listed separately.
Fish Finders & Depth Finders for Sale
- Airmar raymarine e66008 50/200khz p79 in-hull transducer 31-234-2-01(US $49.99)
- Lei accessories pc-16bk power cable 8-93 new old stock(US $29.95)
- Lowrance lei sx-12bk boat speed/ temperature transducer extension cable(US $13.49)
- Airmar p52 31-422-1 50/200khz transom mount depth only with rca connection(US $99.00)
- Standard ds-30 digital depthsounder(US $29.99)
- Furuno fcv-1100l color lcd sounder display(US $1,499.00)
Pagani C9 - the tease begins despite production problems As teasers for a new car go, the video tease at the bottom for the Zonda’s replacement – internal codename Pagani C9 – is about as obscure as anything we’ve had from any car maker. Although logically it’s only a step on from bizarre camera angles of minute detail, something we see regularly. This odd little video came across our radar yesterday when Harry Metcalfe – he of Evo founding fame – posted a link to a new website set up by an Italian web marketing company showing the video below.Fri, 07 Oct 2011
OK, we've given you a good look of the Lexus LFA sports car inside and out, and told you our thoughts about this V10 supercar. But what you really want to want to know is what's it like to drive with no holds barred. We did that, too.Sun, 11 Jan 2009
The new Honda Insight was unveiled at the Detroit Auto Show To hear Honda tell it, the new 2010 Insight coming to market this April is all about making hybrid technology available to Gen-Y. That's because it's smaller and less expensive than the class-leading Toyota Prius or Honda's own Civic Hybrid. We drove the Insight in Arizona recently and found it also more fun to drive than most hybrids, another attribute that ranks high among young buyers.