Lyman Boat name plate...
4 holes for attaching nails, black background with white overlay lettering. Black back.
Measurements: 12-3/4" Long x 3-3/4" high. Good shape, please see photo's. Used.
What a great gift for the Lyman enthusiast or your nautical decor.
Before purchase, email me if you have a question, I will gladly send additional information.
Memorabilia for Sale
- 2017 reprotint pin up girl calendar(US $20.00)
- Hatteras yachts - 45 ex sportfish / cruiser marketing brochure - printed 2015(US $24.99)
- Wooden boat magazines!!! collectible! pack of 6(US $11.50)
- Vintage wood glass rack from 1965 chris craft cavalier boat(US $25.00)
- Vintage ac spark plugs outboard boat motor display sign cabinet(US $199.95)
- Lyman boat works - manufacturer's certification/compliance plate
The Renault Wind Gordini When we revealed the Gordini moniker was going to be dragged out of the history cupboard to adorn modern Renaults we were fairly charitable. After all, we’d been less than keen on Citroen’s resurrection of the DS moniker to adorn a titivated C3. And then we got our hands on the joy that is the Citroen DS3 and had to change our minds.Thu, 09 Jul 2009
Peugeot has introduced two new diesel engines for its stylish 407 Coupe But it’s a decent car, and Peugeot has now made it more appealing with some updates for 2009 / 2010. The style changes are very minor – a bit of chrome trim and bigger door mirrors – and the 407 Coupe now gets Bluetooth and hands-free as standard equipment on its Connect Navigation (RNEG). But the big news is the new diesel engines.Tue, 09 Nov 2010
The Rolls Royce Ghost LWB caught testing At first we didn’t really ‘get’ the Rolls Royce Ghost. It seemed very close to the Phantom in all it offered, particularly in size. And seeing it for the first time – in isolation – as the EX200 did nothing to dissuade us from that notion.