Marinco Bracket For Troll/charge Recept Acle on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Manufacturer:Marinco Electrical Group
Marinco Bracket For Troll/Charge Recept Acle
Bracket for Trolling Motor Receptacle - Bracket--Spring loaded flip lid cover, without receptacle.
- Manufacturer: Marinco Electrical Group
- Shipping Weight: 15
- Product Dimensions:
- Depending on your location and on package weight, items will be shipped by USPS or UPS.
- All stock is at our USA warehouses.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours of processing your payment unless stated differently. Check our feedback to see how our customers love the FAST shipping we offer! Shipping is always free!
30 Days Return & Refund Policy
- We provide a 30 days return/exchange policy for our products.
- The buyer can choose between a refund or an exchange to his/her product.
- In case of defectives found, only factory defects are accepted as the reason of return.
- The package of the returned item(s) must be completely intact, and all accessory(s) inside the package must be original and in perfect condition.
- We do not cover the postage costs for returned defective items.
- Items returned must be received within 30 days from purchase. No refund or replacement is issued after this period of time.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for your return to be processed after it is received by us.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item, or email us to share your concerns. As mentioned before we are extremely fair and will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- As you can tell from our feedback, pretty much every single one of our customers is a happy one. So in the rare case something does go wrong, before leaving a negative feedback, contact us so we can help you and make things right!
We are a unique web store getting you the best deals on the market for wholesale prices.
Our products are a 100% authentic and all brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers to bring you the best quality items in the market!
We guarantee to provide the best service you have ever seen before!
Trolling Motor Components for Sale
Mon, 03 Feb 2014
Super Bowl XLVIII is in the books. The Seahawks are off jubilating. The Broncos are no doubt home to pick up some off-season junkyard-crawling advice from Denver's own Murilee Martin.
Thu, 22 Nov 2012
The fifth-generation Lexus LS is the latest full-size luxury sedan to wear the badge since Toyota's premium brand was introduced in 1989. It continues the model's gentle evolution, this latest version reflecting the brand's L-finesse design language. This is best seen in its inverted trapezoidal 'spindle' grille and L-shaped DRLs. The EU model measures in at 5,090mm long – 30mm longer than the outgoing model – while the wheelbase remains 2,970mm in length. The front and rear overhangs have increased by 10 and 20mm respectively.
Wed, 17 Oct 2007
By Ben Pulman
17 October 2007 15:36
It’s only just over a week since Aston Martin was sold, but today it confirmed plans to race at Le Mans.The DBR9 will return to the famous La Sarthe circuit in June. Perhaps this was inevitable, since Aston’s new non-executive chairman is David Richards - the chairman of Prodrive, which develops the DBR9 and its FIA GT3-spec sister car, the DBRS9. The team will face a tough challenge, though, as the 24-hour Le Mans is the only race that Aston Martin Racing will compete in this year.