Marinco Trolling Motor Plug 12/24 Volt - 2018bp-24 on 2040-parts.com
Isabella, Missouri, US
Trolling Motor Components for Sale
- Minn kota prop kit a -mkp-9 - free shipping(US $10.00)
- Minn kota prop kit c - mkp-11 - free shipping(US $10.00)
- Motorguide safari weedless propeller -8m0028330 - 2 blade(US $33.00)
- Motorguide 2-blade propeller kit mga0476b - 3 inch dia. (US $32.00)
- Motorguide trolling motor mounting kit - isolators - mga015pb6(US $18.99)
- Minn kota # 1862012 - bow mount stabilizer kit(US $47.99)
New Corsa first of 27 new Vauxhalls and Opels in four yearsWed, 04 Jun 2014
By Tim Pollard Motor Industry 04 June 2014 13:35 Opel and Vauxhall are preparing a barrage of 27 new models and 17 new engines in the next four years in a bid to stop the slide and return to profitability, the chief executive pledged today. Karl-Thomas Neumann said he hoped to increase its European market share to 8% by 2022, from the current 5.8%, by focusing on small cars and using the global reach of the GM family and its technology. If successful, that would mean becoming the second best-selling brand here.
Porsche 918 RSRThu, 13 Jan 2011
Following an absence of four years from the NAIAS, Porsche had been promising an all new concept to its North American contigency. The 918 RSR is exactly that. Evolving from the 2010 918 Spyder concept shown in Geneva, the RSR stays true to the overall theme of the Spyder but adds a roof and race-specific elements.
Rinspeed eXasisMon, 18 Dec 2006
By Tim Pollard Motor Industry 18 December 2006 12:19 Madcap Swiss manufacturer Rinspeed has announced a typically bonkers concept car: a transparent Radical rival. The two-seater eXasis will be unveiled at the Geneva Motor Show in March, as a potential rival to the likes of Radicals and Caterhams. Rinspeed's show car uses a small engine in a lightweight 750kg structure for astonishing performance.