Marpac 7-1306 Boat Trolling Motor Plug Connector 12 Volt Female Best Warranty on 2040-parts.com
Florida, United States
Marpac 7-1306 Trolling Motor Plug Connector 12 volt Female Best Warranty
MSRP $ 11.98
Trolling Motor Components for Sale
- Trolling buddy- for minn kota all terrain trolling motor(US $25.00)
- $50 rebate minn kota mk318pc 3 bank x 6 amp precision charger model# 1833180(US $235.88)
- Ram trolling motor stabilizer mount with long double socket arm ram-108-d(US $64.99)
- Motorguide quick release bracket - composite white -8m0092063(US $67.95)
- Motorguide 3" #10 mga0476 2 blade weedless ninja prop 12 24 26 volt trollmotor(US $16.99)
- Motorguide safari black 2 blade weedless propeller 3.5" -8m0028330(US $40.52)
McLaren Automotive Company created as an independentThu, 16 Apr 2009
The McLaren P11 will be the first of McLaren Automotive's new cars in 2011 The whole road car business at McLaren is to be made an independent company – McLaren Automotive – and is aiming to produce 1,000 cars a year by 2011 and 4,000 a year by 2015. McLaren plans that the cars they produce will be more exclusive, and more expensive, than the competition from Italy. The ball will start rolling with the McLaren P11, a car aimed squarely at the F430/Gallardo market.
New Jaguar XJ (2010): reaction from around the worldThu, 09 Jul 2009
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 09 July 2009 20:30 You’ll have seen the new Jaguar XJ (2010) by now. And no doubt been shocked by what you’ve seen. We’ve asked CAR’s team of experts, and other independent critics, for their verdicts on the new X351 XJ.
New Jaguar XE OFFICIALLY launched – price from £27,000Tue, 09 Sep 2014
The new Jaguar XE arrives After months of teasing, years of planning and huge sums of money spent, it’s here – the new Jaguar XE. Looking like a slightly smaller version of the XF, with an upright nose, longish bonnet, coupe-like profile and stubby tail, the XE is clearly a Jaguar – and a fairly conservative one at that – which is probably sensible when entering such a competitive sector as the ‘Premium’ compact saloon market. But the new XE isn’t just a punt for a few sales in a new sector for Jaguar, but a car that could take Jaguar from an interesting maker of relatively low volume cars to a global ‘Premium’ car maker; nose to nose in a very competitive sector with, principally, Audi and the A4, BMW and the 3 Series and Mercedes and the C-Class.