Master Lock Backup Camera Hitch Alignment Color 3.5 In. Display Kit 4843datsen on 2040-parts.com
Tallmadge, Ohio, US
Other for Sale
- Vcim 20833350 module aveo t200 t250 cadillac dts impala monte carlo oem new(US $203.96)
- 03 04 05 06 07 cadillac cts oem stereo amplifier lkq(US $80.63)
- 99-02 grand cherokee infinity amp amplifier oem(US $54.62)
- New genuine saab radio knob set 12775793(US $33.30)
- 96 97 98 99 00 honda civic oem key less entry module computer 38380-s04-a010-m1(US $40.00)
- 2002-2005 honda civic si passenger side airbag srs bag dash 02 03 04 05 oem ep3(US $379.99)
South Wales to get new racing circuit for 2015Thu, 11 Jul 2013
Wales, already home to some of the UK’s best driving roads, is getting an all-new purpose-built racing circuit. The 3.5-mile track, to be christened ‘Circuit of Wales’, is due to be opened in 2015/2016, with work beginning on the site later in 2013. Where will the Circuit of Wales be built?
Mopar offers high-performance parts for 2013 SRT ViperWed, 31 Oct 2012
Mopar is introducing a group of high-performance parts for the 2013 SRT Viper, which begins production next month. Braces, coil-overs, exhaust systems and more will be available when the first car rolls off the line. A performance cross car engine X-brace will cost $3,175.
Audi to build cars that can predict the futureThu, 16 Jan 2014
Audi is hoping to make traffic jams, parking and city centre navigation much easier with a new suite of technology called Audi Urban Intelligent Assist (AUIA), while Audi traffic Light Online helps you avoid red traffic lights. Combining the work of its own Electronics Research Laboratory in Silicon Valley with four leading US research universities, the eventual aim is that this new technology will essentially be able to predict the future. On Bing: see pictures of Audi Urban Intelligent Assist On Bing: see pictures of Audi Traffic Light Assist The ideas is that with constant and continual traffic analysis in the world’s biggest cities, Audi Urban Intelligent Assist will learn to anticipate the optimum time for your journey, and then use the most lightly congested routes to get you there.