This is a brand new, unopened, unassembled rolling tool cart still in its shipping box.
Posted with eBay Mobile
Toolboxes, Storage for Sale
- Matco toolbox 6 drawers black(US $800.00)
- Snap on vintage metal tool box with leather handle(US $5.00)
- Snap on vintage metal socket wrenches tin(US $5.00)
- 2ea 11" 40# tool toy jo job box chest strut spring shock arm rod prop11in 40lb(US $24.99)
- 2ea weather guard 7010-2pk rep nitro-prop gas strut spring tool box lid rod arm(US $23.99)
- Tool shop box toy chest gas strut shock spring lift support prop arm 10 .5" 20#(US $12.99)
Coventry MA Automotive Design/Vehicle Interiors exhibition 2010Fri, 10 Dec 2010
As the winter takes grip on the northern hemisphere, CDN travel to Coventry, the birthplace of the British car industry – and many a car designer – to catch up with this year's MA Automotive Design and Vehicle Interiors students for their biannual exhibition, held in the city's impressive Transport Museum. This year 15 students, led by tutors Aaamer Mahmud and CDN contributor, Nick Hull, are completing the 16-month postgraduate course. Carrosse Stephane Krumenacker Krumenacker's personal interest in (built) environmental philosophy dictated his approach to this project, which started with a scenario rather than a product.
Fiesta becomes UK's all-time best sellerWed, 23 Jul 2014
THE FORD FIESTA has become Britain's all-time top selling car. Ford said Fiesta sales had now topped 4,115,000, taking the model past the previous record holder, the Ford Escort . First launched in 1976, and initially made at Dagenham in Essex, the Fiesta has led the small-car sector in the UK for 27 of the 37 years and has been Britain's annual best-selling car since 2009 when it overtook the Ford Focus.
One Lap of the Web: Car stuff you may have missedThu, 11 Apr 2013
We spend a lot of time on the Internet -- pretty much whenever we're not driving, writing about or working on cars. Since there's more out there than we'd ever be able to cover, here's our daily digest of car stuff on the Web you may not otherwise have heard about. -- Speedhunters brings us a gorgeous photo essay of cars on the N