Maxpower Maxpower 13395 4.7 L Flomaster High Speed Oil Change Pump, 5 Quart on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
MaxPower 13395 4.7 L Flomaster High Speed Oil Change Pump, 5 quart
● Our stock all ships from our US-based warehouses.
● Shipped via USPS or UPS or FedEx (depending on location and package weight)
● eBay Global Shipping Program - We are a part of eBay Global Shipping Program. This means that eBay will be responsible for shipping and import charges and times. We don't control the shipping times and import charges, which are based on your location in the world. You can find all the info in the eBay listing!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
● We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy for our products.
● You can choose refund or exchange if you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product.
● Only factory defects are accepted as a reason for a return. In the case of factory defects, we will replace the product for you.
● When returning an item, it must be in all of the original packaging and include all of the original accessories or items that came with it. The item and package should be in original and perfect condition.
● You will be required to cover shipping on the return of defective items.
● All returns MUST be done within 30 days of date of purchase. Please note that we cannot give refunds or replacements after the 30 day limit has expired.
● When sending in a return, please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the return to be processed. We do our best to process as quickly as possible.
● Buyers outside the U.S.A please note - ALL of our electrical appliances sold in our store are 110-120V.
● Return policy for buyers outside the U.S.A - We offer to return the items within 30 days. The BUYER will ship the item at his own cost.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening with our products or shipping, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
ABOUT USA Daily Deals
Since 2010 USA Daily Deals have been available to online customers, offering a variety of brand new products at great prices. All of our products ship directly from our different warehouses across the United States so you get your items quickly and in perfect condition. We know how important it is for you to get what you ordered and get it fast.
Our products are a 100% authentic and brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers of high quality products to bring you only the best items. It is very important to us that we put our customers first and you will see this reflected in every transaction with us. We consider it a top priority that our customers are happy and in the rare event that they are not, we do everything we can to fix the situation.
No customer will walk away from our store unhappy. If there�s a problem, just let us know and we fix it.
We guarantee you only the best experience when shopping with us!
Service Tools for Sale
- Johnson evinrude omc service tool installer # 339750(US $27.00)
- 324797 shim shimming gauge tool nos(US $17.00)
- Crc salt terminator engine flush, cleaner & corrosion inhibitor mixer unit, crc(US $9.87)
- New seachoice funnel with ss strainer 90220 fuel funnel filter(US $6.25)
- Keller deadman throttle boat hydroplane racing vintage mercury racing outboard(US $125.00)
- Klein tools 56108 poly pull line 500-feet(US $17.88)
CDN-GM Interactive Design Competition – Deadline extended!Tue, 01 Nov 2011
The deadline for the second Phase of the CDN-GM Interactive Design competition has been extended until Monday, November 7th. This gives you another week to tweak, improve on and finalize your already impressive entries. We apologize to any of you who may have experienced any technical issues over the weekend.
Inside Bob Pond's car collectionFri, 30 May 2014
Robert Pond was an industrialist, an aviator, a Navy pilot, an aircraft designer, a genuine car enthusiast, a philanthropist, a Minnesotan at heart and a man who turned a family business from eight employees to a global $100-million concern. Pond was born in 1924 in Edina, Minn., 10 miles southwest of Minneapolis. He signed up for the Navy Air Corps in 1942, and survived three years of training on J-3 Piper Cubs and PBY Catalinas to graduate in July of 1945 -- just three months before Japan surrendered to the US.
Mercedes S-Class Coupe: Frankfurt 2013Tue, 10 Sep 2013
The Mercedes S-Class Coupe (pictured) arrives in concept guise at Frankfurt The Mercedes CL was never really the big seller you might expect a coupe version of probably the best saloon car in the world – the Mercedes S Class – to be, But that could change with the new Mercedes S-Class Coupe, revealed today at the Frankfurt Motor Show as a concept. The Concept S-Class Coupe – which looks pretty much production-ready – comes complete with a new look, a look that reflects Mercedes’ recent design changes with a clear feel of a grown-up CLA in its lines. The long bonnet, raised line running from the front wings to the back wheelarch, no B-pillar, and a nose that takes the good-looking front of the CLA as its cue – but takes it a step further – makes the S-Class Coupe look like a proper Mercedes in its own right and not just a two-door version of the S-Class.