Megasquirt-ii V3.57 Complete Assembled Ecu on 2040-parts.com
Duluth, Georgia, United States
Manufacturer Part Number:MS2357-C
Country/Region of Manufacture:United States
Surface Finish:Black anodized
MegaSquirt-II Programmable EFI System PCB3.57 with black case - Assembled Unit Part # MS2357-C
Completely assembled including:
The MegaSquirt EFI System is truly the dream Electronic Fuel Injection computer for the DIYer. MegaSquirt has been installed on thousands of engines from restored classics to daily drivers to full on race-cars. Turbo, supercharged, or NA the MegaSquirt can handle your fueling needs. More information about MegaSquirt can be found in DIYAutoTune's thorough F.A.Q.
Features / Benefits of all MegaSquirt EFI Systems
- All 'Basic Components'
- PWM Flyback Damping Circuit components
- Hall Sensor/Coil(-) and VR Sensor Ignition Trigger Components (jumpered for Hall sensor, optical sensor, points, or fuel only using negative coil input- you can reconfigure for any input you like)
- Current Limiting Circuit Components
- 5 volt ignition output (JS10 jumpered directly to pin 36) for EDIS, Bosch 124, or GM HEI ignition control
- Slot for installing a BIP373 (not included) for direct coil control
- Also includes solder-cup DB37 and DB15 with clamshells for building your own harness.
Additional Features new to the MegaSquirt-II Processor
- Onboard MAP sensor for NA or boosted engines up to 21psi! (Upgradeable to 44psi)
- Speed density or Alpha-N.
- Use any injector - High or Low impedance.
- Compatible with output from narrowband sensors and wideband O2 systems.
- Log data on your laptop for later analysis.
- Tuning software is free for download and regularly updated with new features.
- Source code and hardware information is available online allowing you to customize things beyond the massive featureset already available if you choose.
- Includes proper female DB37 and DB15 connectors and shells for building your wiring harness.
- Professionally Machined Brushed Aluminum Case with Endplates. Excellent Fit and Finish! Flanged for easy mounting.
- Supports use of original MS tach input, ignition coil triggering, VR, Hall and Optical sensor triggering.
New Features specific to the latest PCB Version 3.57 Surface Mount PCB
- 24 MHz HCS12 processor
- Fuel control to 1 µsec (100 times more resolution than MegaSquirt-I)
- Ignition control (full spark timing advance control, dwell control, etc) for one coil/distributor (7 pin HEI for example) and Ford's EDIS systems
- On-board stepper motor driver for IAC stepper control (we install the jumpers for this by default)
- Ford PWM idle valve firmware support
- Built-in rev limiter, either 'fuel cut' or 'spark retard'
- All tables are now 12×12 in size
- WBO2 AFR target table (in AFR units)
- Independent dual-tables for VE and AFR target
- EGO feedback in wide-band mode is proportional to the difference between the measured AFR and the target AFR, the bigger the difference, the bigger the feedback step
- Spark advance table can have different rpm and kpa bins than VE and AFR tables
- 115,200 baud serial interface with MegaTune2.25+
- CANbus networking
- Barometric correction amount and direction configurable in software, and provisions for:
- barometric correction based on initial MAP reading
- independent 2nd barometric MAP sensor for continuous real-time baro correction or
- no baro correction.
- TPS values for open loop and flood clear mode are user configurable
- MAP based open loop can be set as well as TPS
- Both TPS and MAP based accel enrichment is built into the code, you can configure the ratio of each
- Blended Alpha-N and speed density is an option
- 2 spare I/O lines for custom controls. (This is in addition to 4 lines for Idle stepper control if you don't need this, or the Fast idle solenoid then becomes a spare if you do use a stepper motor.)
If there's a feature you're after, chances are MS2/Extra can do it!
- 90% of components converted to surface mount. This standardizes the part numbers used, as well as the assembly process, resulting in consistently high quality. (I know you were already used to that from us here at DIYAutoTune ;)
- All standard ignition input settings are now easily set by jumper shunts, no need to bust out your soldering iron to change your base hardware ignition configuration anymore!
- Pulse-Width Modulated (PWM) Idle Valves are now natively supported by the PCBv3.57 hardware without the need for modification. This is one of the coolest features as this was a very common modification that will no longer be needed. The circuitry on the PCBv3.57 will control a standard on/off fast idle valve, or a 2/3 wire PWM Idle valve!
- MS2/Extra code allows using the PWM idle valve output for open or closed loop boost control as well!
- Enhanced I/O Capabilities
- DB15 Added for bringing signals into/out of the ECU
- Common signal pickup points (IE 'top of the LEDs, etc') are brought out to easily accessible solder pads
- LEDs are surface mounted
- Wheel decoding for a stack of different ignition system trigger wheels
- Coil on plug/wasted spark ignition
- 16x16 Volumetric Efficiency (VE) and 12 x 12 Ignition Tables
- Boost control
- Shift Light control
- Water Injection control
- Knock Sensor Input
- Staged Injection
- 2 Stage Nitrous Control
- And plenty more! - Visit MSExtra.com for the full feature list!
Engine Computers for Sale
Wed, 30 Jun 2010
Range Rover turns 40 on Thursday. And to celebrate, it plans to unveil a new compact SUV during an event in London. You can watch it here, beginning at 3:30 p.m.
Sun, 09 Jan 2011
Cars & Coffee is not yet on the FDA's list of the four basic food groups--but it really should be. It started out as a word-of-mouth gathering of eclectic and cool cars at a spot called Crystal Cove just south of Newport Beach, Calif., but it quickly outgrew that home. “Some of the guys got together, just a spontaneous gathering of, ‘Well, let's bring our cool cars,' ” said Pebble Beach judge, Ferrari collector and well-loved Ford PR guy John Clinard, one of, if not the main driver behind the event.
Wed, 10 Dec 2008
The interweb is a mine of information, much of it less than convincing, but you can be sure that there is little under the sun that won’t find its way there. And so it is with what certainly appear to be real images of the 2010 Mercedes E-Class. There have been spy shots of the new E-Class around for some time.