You are bidding on an OEM Mercedes-Benz Bluetooth adapter part number
Retail price at Mercedes-Benz parts department is $495. I have no reserve!
The adapter is slightly used and it is in excellent working condition.
The adapter will work with model years 2005-2008. And some 2009 models.
Your Mercedes-Benz needs to be pre-wired with HMI hands free communication system.
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Other for Sale
- Reverse backup camera w 7" monitor, rear view mirror mount, fits most vehicles(US $10.00)
- 05-08 dodge ram 1500 2500 3500 10" seal type speaker enclosure boombox case box (US $259.90)
- Hd radio adapter(US $30.00)
- Wolf whistle horn electric 12 volt sound car truck call vehicle air industrial (US $29.95)
- Mercedes e350 w212 s550 w221 telephone bluetooth continental module 2048202085(US $329.00)
- Chrystler speaker wire harness (pair)12071050(US $7.99)
By Damion Smy First Official Pictures 08 November 2013 09:53 Is the Nissan Qashqai a little too practical for you? Nissan has the answer: the wacky-looking BladeGlider, inspired by its Zeod racer that began sportscar racing in 2012 as the Nissan DeltaWing. The BladeGlider is a Nissan showpiece for its future sportscars, which will see hybrid and EV tech end up in its flagship GT-R.Mon, 14 Feb 2011
The Infiniti Etherea concept is yet another car that has surfaced before its Geneva debut. Said to blend elements of a coupé, sedan, hatchback and even crossovers, the Etherea optimizes space due to a new mechanical layout. The 4400mm-long luxury model previews how a future entry-level Infiniti could look.Tue, 11 May 2010
Hyundai proposed plans to Chrysler earlier this year to work together on a truck derived from the Ram chassis for Hyundai, Reuters is reporting. Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne rejected the overture from the South Korean company, Reuters says, but it's possible Hyundai could make another offer. The move could allow Hyundai to tap into a lucrative part of the U.S.