Mercedes-benz Only, Parking Sign on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Condition:New with tags
Mercedes-Benz Only, Parking Sign
Mercedes Lifestyle Collection item.
- Mercedes-Benz parking only sign is made of exterior grade metal that will not fade, yellow or rub off in time. Includes hardware caps for a uniform finish.
- Manufacturer: Mercedes-Benz
- Shipping Weight: 45
- Product Dimensions:
● Our stock all ships from our US-based warehouses.
● Shipped via USPS or UPS (depending on location and package weight)
● Unless stated otherwise, all orders will ship within 24 hours of your payment being processed. Check our feedback to see the great reviews of FAST shipping we offer.
● Shipping is always FREE!
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
● We offer a 30 day return/exchange policy for our products.
● You can choose refund or exchange if you are dissatisfied for any reason with your product.
● Only factory defects are accepted as a reason for a return. In the case of factory defects, we will replace the product for you.
● When returning an item, it must be in all of the original packaging and include all of the original accessories or items that came with it. The item and package should be in original and perfect condition.
● You will be required to cover shipping on the return of defective items.
● All returns MUST be done within 30 days of date of purchase. Please note that we cannot give refunds or replacements after the 30 day limit has expired.
● When sending in a return, please note that it can take up to 7 business days for the return to be processed. We do our best to process as quickly as possible.
● Buyers outside the U.S.A please note - ALL of our electrical appliances sold in our store are 110-120V.
● Return policy for buyers outside the U.S.A - We offer to return the items within 30 days. The BUYER will ship the item at his own cost.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening with our products or shipping, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
ABOUT BELLE'S STORE
We have been available to online customers, offering a variety of brand new products at great prices. All of our products ship directly from our different warehouses across the United States so you get your items quickly and in perfect condition. We know how important it is for you to get what you ordered and get it fast.
Our products are a 100% authentic and brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers of high quality products to bring you only the best items. It is very important to us that we put our customers first and you will see this reflected in every transaction with us. We consider it a top priority that our customers are happy and in the rare event that they are not, we do everything we can to fix the situation.
No customer will walk away from our store unhappy. If there's a problem, just let us know and we fix it.
We guarantee you only the best experience when shopping with us!
Other Merchandise for Sale
Mon, 13 Aug 2012
The Buick Verano Turbo sedan will sticker at $29,990, including the $885 shipping charge, when it hits dealerships this fall. The Verano Turbo will use the same four-cylinder as the Buick Regal GS sedan but makes a shade less power at 250 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque. Additionally, it will get an EPA-estimated 20 mpg on the street and 31 mpg on the highway.
Wed, 12 Jun 2013
Automotive designer Chip Foose will return to this year's Car Masters Weekend at Downtown Disney on 15-16 June. Foose, who is also a hot rod shop owner, fabricator and star of the reality TV series Overhaulin' on Velocity, has created pieces of original artwork featuring landmarks from Walt Disney World Resort, finished in his signature marker style. Works by Foose were put on display last year in Disney California Adventure's Car's Land attraction.
Thu, 15 Sep 2011
2012 Subaru XV arrives on the Frankfurt stage
We did moan – which we have been known to, from time to time – about the tease for the launch of the 2012 Subaru XV at Frankfurt. We moaned because we couldn’t see the point. We couldn’t see the point in Subaru teasing the XV with art photos, particularly when those photos showed a production XV which looked exactly like the concept XV.