Mercruiser Power Steering Cooler Heat Exchanger 454 Boat Marine on 2040-parts.com
Wellington, Ohio, United States
Controls & Steering for Sale
- Faria 33103 tachometer(US $93.63)
- Sierra international 57903p amega 80 psi oil pressure gauge kit(US $29.57)
- Turning knob stainless steel for boat marine steering wheel seachoice 28521(US $23.95)
- Mercury racing twin engine throttle shifter kiekhaefer marine(US $299.00)
- Omc stringer 800 shift assembly housing(US $50.00)
- Volvo penta 290 dp a dp290 power steering cooler heat exchanger(US $75.00)
Hyundai heading for more dual clutch gearboxes instead of CVTWed, 31 Oct 2012
Hyundai are planning to offer more dual clutch gearboxes in their cars rather than going the CVT route. There’s an argument that somehow CVT gearboxes offer better fuel economy than an automated dual clutch ‘box, even though logic says otherwise. Toyota insist on using a CVT ‘box on their hybrid cars when they’d feel much better to drive with an auto or dual clutch ‘box.
Aston Martin sale imminentThu, 29 Nov 2012
Despite denying they were in talks to sell a stake, Aston Martin has confirmed it is in talks for a ‘Capital Increase’ with a deal announcement seemingly imminent. We’ve been banging on for more than a year that Aston Martin needs a new investor if it has any chance of remaining credible and viable. And now it looks like that ‘Big Brother’ for Aston Martin is imminent.
Lamborghini Cabrera private reveal in the UK on 10th January 2014Fri, 29 Nov 2013
The new Lamborghini Cabrera (sp photo above) will be privately revealed in London in January The Lamborghini Gallardo – Lamborghini’s entry-level model – has finally finished its production run, and Lamborghini are now preparing to reveal its successor. That successor is expected to be called the Cabrera, and we’ve been expecting it to be revealed at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show. But now Lamborghini have started teasing their new supercar, it could be sooner.