Mercury By Sierra Floating Prop Wrench 1 1/16 " Final Sale Overstock on 2040-parts.com
Hingham, Massachusetts, United States
Service Tools for Sale
- Klein 55427 tradesman pro electrician's tool belt - medium
- Codemate rinda technologies codemate code reader tool unused?(US $119.00)
- Klein tools digital multimeter - auto-ranging - 600v(US $63.35)
- C4a omc brp johnson evinrude 378103 outboard universal puller kit service tools(US $100.00)
- New minn kota talon spacer block marine atlas 4 & 8 " jack 1810210(US $56.57)
- Volvo penta 876266-8 upper seal kit un-opened boat part marine mercusier
Smart ForStars Concept revealedFri, 14 Sep 2012
The Smart ForStars EV Concept has been revealed ahead of a Paris 2012 debut, previewing the next generation Smart ForTwo. Why the Smart ForStars Concept, you may ask? Well, as this is a concept Smart can be a bit daft, so the ForStars gets a panoramic roof – so you can see the stars – and a video projector in the bonnet scoop so you can watch the (movie) stars.
Vauxhall DROPS Lifetime Warranty – quietly during the Paris Motor Show news rushFri, 03 Oct 2014
Vauxhall DROPS Lifetime Warranty Vauxhall trumpeted the arrival of a Lifetime Warranty for all their new cars 4 years ago, a move that was designed to show confidence in their cars and tackle the substantial warranties on new cars offered by companies like Hyundai and Kia. But now, in a lesson doubtless learned from ‘bad news’ burying in politics, Vauxhall has revealed they’re dropping the Lifetime Warranty from 2015, no doubt hoping it won’t make headlines in the middle of the news rush from the Paris Motor Show. So now, instead of a lifetime warranty (which was really only for 100,000 miles) buyers of new Vauxhalls will get a fairly bog-standard 60,000 mile/3 year warranty.
Mercedes CLS Shooting Brake (2012) first picturesFri, 29 Jun 2012
This is the Mercedes CLS Shooting Brake. It's the production version of the Shooting Break Concept first shown at the 2010 Beijing auto show. An estate version of the CLS four-door coupe, Merc is hoping to repeat the trick it pulled off when it established the 'coupaloon' market with the original CLS in 2004.