Mercury Marine Repair Video Force Outboard Motor And Sport Jet Cdm Ignition Sys. on 2040-parts.com
Pottstown, Pennsylvania, United States
This is from a dealer that has closed. I am certain it has never been viewed. It says it covers 2, 3, and 4 cylinder models 1996 and newer. Thanks for looking and bidding.
Service Tools for Sale
- Slightly used alpha 91-66695 and 91 80547engine drive alignment tool - very nic(US $89.00)
- New camco refractometer freeze check tester for winterizing boats
- Clc 1528 11 electrical maintenance tool carrier(US $60.21)
- Glm floating prop wrench 90065 mercury, mariner & force outboards mercruiser >75(US $12.99)
- Omc 339753 johnson evinrude special service tool(US $14.00)
- Mercury mercruiser 91-56048 alpha one pinion shimming tool(US $90.00)
BMW M Car sales keep growingSun, 14 Dec 2008
Now here’s a conundrum. Why do sales of BMW M Cars keep growing, when every other car maker (bar a couple of exceptions like Audi) are seeing sales decimated? Is it because the cars are so good?
Rolls Royce has record 2008Fri, 09 Jan 2009
We reported a while back about Rolls Royce prospering despite the credit crunch, and figures revealed today show that they continue to prosper despite the doom and gloom. When we last wrote about this back in November, we reported that Rolls Royce’s year end showed an increase of 38% year on year, with a total of 945 cars sold. Well, they’ve obviously continued in the same vein as their 2008 sales total has reached 1210, an increase of 20% over 2007.
Volkswagen reportedly set to add two small SUVs to its lineupMon, 07 May 2012
Volkswagen plans to add two SUVs positioned below the Tiguan compact model because of booming demand for such vehicles, a newspaper report said. The launch of a subcompact SUV and a smaller model based on the new Up minicar is "certain," German business publication Handelsblatt reported on Monday, citing company sources. A VW spokesman would not confirm the models to the paper, saying only: "SUVs are very interesting.