29 pages with reference section, believe to be complete but not certain.
Plans for Sale
- Sky pup aircraft construction plans
- Sport aircraft plans aircamper g-1 2 place 24 x 36" 11 prints cruise 95mph(US $150.00)
- Sport aircraft plans aircamper corvair, cont. supplement update 15 prints(US $59.00)
- Stolaircraft plans cubmajor/ majorette 45 prints cr 110mph 330 ft takeoff 2 seat(US $150.00)
- Cri cri aircraft plans original
- Starduster too aircraft plans
With the Jaguar XFR-S now on the show floor in Los Angeles, we have the first video of Jaguar’s quickest saloon car. Pretty (although quite un-Jaguar like) though the XFR-S is to look at, nothing gives you a feel for a car – apart from driving it – quite as well as a decent video with great sounds. And that’s exactly what Jaguar has on offer with their launch video for the XFR-S.Tue, 12 Mar 2013
The new Ford Fiesta ST is now arriving in Ford’s UK showrooms with a decent turn of speed and a decent price. Plus we have new driving video of the Fiesta ST. For your £17k you get a well-equipped Fiesta ST with new bumpers, lowered suspension, AirCon, 17″ alloys and a properly purposeful look.Tue, 03 Dec 2013
A NEW SAAB car has rolled off the Swedish production line for the first time in two and a half years. National Electric Vehicle Sweden, the Hong Kong-based company that bought Saab out of bankruptcy in September last year, presented its new 9-3 Aero at the factory in Trollhattan. The company, also called NEVS, aims to make electric cars under the Saab brand, but said it will also provide petrol cars until "electric cars fully meet customer demands." The first 200 cars will be delivered in spring costing 279,000 kronor (£26,000) each.