Minn Kota 12' Silver Model Talon Shallow Water Anchor 1810413 on 2040-parts.com
Tucson, Arizona, United States
Minn Kota 12' Silver Talon Shallow Water Anchor 1810413
Shipping Dimensions: Length x Width x Height
Product Weight: lb(s).
Origin United States
Manufacturer's Part Number 1810413
Manufacturer's Warranty: Minn Kota Limited Lifetime warranty on Composite Shaft and Limited Two-Year warranty on entire product.
Trolling Motor Components for Sale
- Ranger boats 1855350 marine 48v dc trolling motor battery switch / breaker panel(US $113.95)
- Lowrance terminating resistor tr-120m 10065-001 new w/o package(US $5.99)
- Lowrance terminating resistor tr-120f 10064-001 new w/o package(US $5.99)
- Wh10470 sierra 2-wire 12v 10 gauge trolling motor connector female receptacle(US $10.17)
- Wh10520 sierra 2-wire 8 gauge trolling motor male side socket(US $9.31)
- 24-76462 mercury trolling motor release hook rod spring nla(US $4.20)
Mercedes F125 Hydrogen Fuel Cell Concept It’s probably going to be like this for a few days, with leaks ahead of reveals as Frankfurt looms. Now we have a bit of a surprise from the boys at Benz, with the leak of a photo of the Mercedes F125 Hydrogen Fuel Cell Concept. Possibly pointing the way to the next generation S-Class – or maybe the one after, or the one after that, or… – the big gullwing coupé comes with a proper set of green credentials and, for a real change, green credentials with a future.Thu, 06 Jun 2013
Dinan introduced the 2013 BMW 550i S3 on Tuesday. The tuner upgrades the already quick sedan to 542 hp, but claims to retain enough refinement to be a daily driver. The upgrade is also factory backed for four years or 50,000 miles by Dinan's nationwide network of service centers.Fri, 03 Oct 2008
By Mark Walton Motor Shows 03 October 2008 16:25 Bentley launches its Arnage Final Series, a wonderfully blunt name for the run-out Arnage model. Probably a good thing too - the upright Final Series looked like a old-fashioned stately home next to its sleeker, more modern Continental siblings. Indeed it is - a Bentley spokesman describes this car as a kind of 'Arnage Greatest Hits', because it represents all the best bits anyone might have ordered, all sewn together to make the ultimate version.