Minn Kota Maxxum Trolling Motor Foot Control Pedal Base W/ Control Board 2884052 on 2040-parts.com
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
|You are bidding on a Used Minn kota Maxxum Trolling Motor Foot Control Pedal Base With Control Board For 24 volt Minnkota Trolling motors, This part is in good useable Part, please check the pictures. Part Numbers For this are Motor Foot Control 2774496 or 2790002 and 2774550 control board 2884052 or 2264008
This should fit Some of Minn Kota Trolling motors like Maxxum 24 volt 2001, 2002 and I am sure this will work with other motors to. Check with your local dealer to check on compatibility with what you have or Contact me with your motor information (Model # and Serial #) and I'll see what I can find out. Also you can Text or Leave me a Message at 1-612-418-5436.
Check out My Ebay Store for a lot more Outboard Parts
Check out my other items! Be sure to add me to your favorites list! Sign up for PayPal; the fast, easy, and secure way to pay online.
I want you to be a happy and well-informed customer and will treat you the way I hope you would treat me if I were the customer: therefore all items are described as accurately as possible. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
- Shipping times are estimates only. USPS or UPS do not provide any guarantee to the delivery speed.
- Your order will be shipped within 1-2 business days once we receive your payment. If you pay by e-check, we will ship your order once your payment is cleared. A shipping notification with tracking number will be emailed to you once your order has been shipped. Please note there is no tracking number for international orders
- Overseas buyers please email me for shipping cost before bidding.
- We are not responsible for any customs duty incurred at foreign customs.
- We do not ship on weekends or public holidays We offer combine shipping for multiple purchases Email me before Auction ends for Combine shipping cost
- Insurance is strongly recommended, I promise to pack the item with care.
- My prefer payment is via Paypal, Credit card and e-check payments can be made via Paypal. Please make your payment within 4 days after auction ends. If you need more time please email me to let me know. I will always try to work with you on this.
- We do not tolerate non-paying bidders. If we do not receive your payment within 4 days you will be reported to ebay for suspension.
- To expedite your order processing please include your ebay item number and buyer ID in all forms of payment
- Used Items are sold in an “as is” condition and are not returnable. If you find my posting description was not accurate, and then contact me, we will work with you to try and resolve any issues. In the event I “agree” to return an item for a refund the return shipping cost is to be paid by the buyer.
- Negative feedback does not solve anything. If you have a problem with your order please contact us first. We are always willing to work things out.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of buyer unless the return is a result of our mistake like you receive the wrong item.
- Returns on Items with Free shipping on them, The buyer will be charged for the shipping and shipping is not refund able.
- If you have any questions please Contact me. I will try to respond within 1 business day, sometimes we maybe out of town so please Contact me as soon as you can.
- Please do not wait until the Auction is about to end, I may not be able to get back to you before the auction ends.
- Please include your ebay item number or order number in all communications.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
7.275% Sales Tax applies to Minnesota residents on taxable items.
Trolling Motor Components for Sale
Wed, 29 Feb 2012
This is the new 2012 VW Golf GTI Cabriolet, a 208bhp hot hatch-cum-convertible that Volkswagen will unveil at the 2012 Geneva motor show in March. This is Ronseal stuff, right? The VW Golf GTI Cabriolet is what you get when you mix a Golf GTI and Golf Cabriolet?
Fri, 12 Feb 2010
Audi plans to use the E-tron designation for its electric vehicles. Audi cars will carry the E-tron logo on their rear, similar to the way models now bear the "quattro" designation. Audi plans to produce an initial run of 100 units of its E-tron electric sports car at its factory in Ingolstadt, Germany, in 2012.
Wed, 24 Nov 2010
James Dean famously drove one in Rebel Without a Cause, and perhaps Mercurys have never been cooler. That was more than 50 years ago and the brand is now on the verge of extinction. But as Plymouth, Pontiac and even Edsel have shown, some brands have legs that stretch long after new cars are gone from dealerships.