Minn Kota Mka-48 Universal Mounting Bracket Top Plate Model# 1854045 on 2040-parts.com
Bayville, New Jersey, United States
Trolling Motor Components for Sale
- Minnkota transom mount bracket from weedless 65 5 speed minn kota parts(US $22.99)
- Minn kota talon 95sr adapter bracket jack plate trolling motor componant
- Machete and motorguide power prop
- Marpac 7-1306 boat trolling motor plug connector 12 volt female best warranty(US $7.95)
- Trolling buddy- for minn kota all terrain trolling motor(US $25.00)
- $50 rebate minn kota mk318pc 3 bank x 6 amp precision charger model# 1833180(US $235.88)
Porsche 918 Spyder gets its own websiteWed, 26 Jun 2013
The Porsche 918 Spyder (pictured) now has its very own website It’s more than two years since the Porsche 918 Spider went on sale, but it’s now getting close to arriving in Porsche showrooms so Porsche has created a new microsite dedicated to all things 918. Since it went on sale, the 918 Spyder has been developed further and the production 918 will come with 4WD courtesy of its electric motors – one delivering 154hp (rear) and the other 127hp (front) – which, combined with 608hp from its 4.6 litre V8, promises 0-62mph in 2.8 seconds (and 7 seconds on just the electric motors) and on to 211mph. The new 91 microsite reveals Porsche’s self-imposed challenge was to beat the Carrera GT by at least 10 seconds on the Nurburgring, and there’s video of the 918 out playing at the Nurburgring, as well as plenty of photos and detail on exactly what the 918 offers.
Cadillac launches four-year maintenance program for all 2011 modelsMon, 21 Jun 2010
America's luxury brands are seemingly engaging in a game of high-stakes maintenance. Days after Lincoln launched a three-year/45,000-mile program for new cars bought or leased this summer, Cadillac has upped the ante. Cadillac is offering four years or 50,000 miles, besting Lincoln in time and travel.
One Lap of the Web: Porsche 917, a karting brawl and the premiere of DriveFri, 06 Jun 2014
The Porsche 917, in Gulf livery, is one of most famous racers of all time. Only 65 were built between 1969 and 1973. Petrolicious is looking at #13, which was one of the first 25 examples built.