Minn Kota Mkp-34 Prop & Nut Kit Epart# 1865019 on 2040-parts.com
Crystal River, Florida, US
Trolling Motor Components for Sale
- Minn kota mkp-34 prop & nut kit epart# 1865019(US $7.99)
- Motorguide trolling motor mounting kitpart# 8m4000873(US $11.99)
- Motorguide trolling motor power plug 2 prong 50 amppart# 8m4000953(US $11.99)
- Motorguide safari black 2 blade weedless propeller 3.5"part# 8m0028330(US $27.99)
- Motorguide tour series sonar adapter humminbird 7 pinpart# 8m4001962(US $29.99)
- Motorguide mxf320712 marine boat trolling motor armature(US $58.95)
Suzuki Swift Sport (2011) first official pictureWed, 10 Aug 2011
This is the new Suzuki Swift Sport, a lovely little hot (well, warm) hatch that will be officially revealed at the 2011 Frankfurt motor show in September. And you can forget about the current crop of turbocharged and big power-chasing hot hatches – this Swift Sport uses a naturally aspirated engine good for just 134bhp… 134bhp! I know the last Suzuki Swift Sport wasn’t big on power but Minis and VXR Corsas boast over 200bhp… Yes, but that’s not the point.
Geneva Show 2014: All Change For Renault’s TwingoTue, 04 Mar 2014
FRENCH car maker Renault is set to shake up the city car market with the third generation of its Twingo model. In a bold move, this latest Twingo adopts a rear engine and rear-wheel drive layout. Engineers believe such a plan affords the car more cabin space and, potentially, a more engaging driving experience.
Has this artist created forms that genuinely visualize dynamic design?Fri, 19 Sep 2014
German artist Felix Deimann explores abstract shapes in his latest animation, creating a work that's full of inspiring forms. While it’s common for car designers to talk up how dynamic their designs are, and how they've been inspired by anything from a swimming shark to a fighter jet, this work is far more authentic in its visualization of movement. His thesis takes its name from the Olympic motto 'Citius, Altius, Fortius,' which is Latin for Faster, Higher, Stronger.