Minn Kota Terrova I-pilot Link Wireless Gps Trolling System 1866400 New on 2040-parts.com
Minneapolis, Minnesota, US
MINN KOTA MOTORS
Terrova i-Pilot Wireless Link GPS Trolling System
Part #: 1866400
This item is new and in the original unopened package.
This is for the Minn Kota Terrova only.
This is I-Pilot Link™, The game changer in boat control.
With Link, your Humminbird and Minn Kota communicate with each other to take command of your boat. Together, they give you the power of automatic boat control, and the ability to create, store and revisit productive spots and paths-all while retaining the original i-Pilot functions. And all with unparalled GPS accuracy. It's the missing link to better fishing.
Automatic boat control. Let i-Pilot Link take control of your boat so you can focus on fishing.
-- Follow the contour
Follow any LakeMaster depth contour you choose, automatically, or cast to it from a set distance with Contour Offset.
Follow a bearing automatically with Advanced AutoPilot. or use CoPilot and Cruise Control to take command of speed and steering.
Learn and return. Store and return to your most productive fishing spots and tracks.
If you drift more than five (5) feet away from your sellected fishing spot, Link will take you back. You can return to your spot later with Go To.
Return to your favorite existing waypoints - or new ones you create and store with Go To.
Return and store trolling paths up to two miles long, then retrace them anytime with Go To.
- USPS First Class International Mail is not a guaranteed service.
- Your package cannot be insured or tracked.
- Delivery is not time definite (4-6 weeks).
- Seller is not responsible if package is lost, stolen or damaged if this service is selected.
- Insurance (indemnity) is included with Priority International Mail or Express International Mail.
- Buyer is responsible for all import fees, VAT, and customs duties. Check before bidding.
Contact seller with any questions. Please calculate shipping costs before bidding. Payment is due within seven (7) days of auction end. This item is in stock and available for immediate shipment. Thank you.
Fish-Lectronics is a Minn Kota Authorized Service Center.
5003 University Ave. N.E. Minneapolis, MN 55421
Ph. 763-571-1277 Fax. 763-571-6064
Monday-Friday 9-5 CT.
Trolling Motor Components for Sale
- Motorguide great white removable mounting platepart# mga515a2(US $87.99)
- Trolling motor receptacle female 10 ga 12/24 volt like rig rite #455 3 wire(US $10.99)
- Motorguide mga503a1 24" telescoping extension handle f/transom tiller(US $51.99)
- Minn kota mka-43 telescopic extension handle 17"-25" for trolling motor(US $52.99)
- Minn kota mka-47 universal mounting bracket for cable & electric steer motors(US $166.99)
- New minn kota troll motor con mom switch lot 2(US $17.99)
Design a steering wheel for Ford and win a trip to its Cologne studioFri, 26 Sep 2014
Ford UK, and product development publication DEVELOP3D, have announced details of a new competition, asking designers to create a concept for a future Ford steering wheel. The competition is open to UK-based designers from all industries, and submissions should be emailed in the form of digital sketches or hand-drawn images. The deadline is 7 November, 2014.
Audi plays paintball with RS4 AvantsTue, 26 Feb 2013
The latest generation of cars from Ingolstadt has finally mitigated the nose-heavy feeling we didn't enjoy in previous automobiles from the company. Now they've mitigated the lack of paintball guns, adding them to a pair of RS4 Avants -- done up in Spy-vs.-Spy black and white, natch -- and setting them loose in a hangar, framing the whole shebang with a smidge of Super Nintendo-vintage video-gaminess. Still no dice on getting one in the states, though.
Infiniti JX crossover set for spring 2012 debutTue, 19 Apr 2011
Infiniti plans to add the JX, a midsize seven-passenger crossover vehicle, to its lineup in spring 2012. It will show a concept during the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance in August and the production version in November at the Los Angeles auto show. Infiniti gave few details about the JX.