Minn Kota Weedless Wedge Prop - Mmkp-6 For Trolling Motor New on 2040-parts.com
Binghamton, New York, United States
Minn Kota Weedless Wedge Prop - MMKP-6 For Trolling Motor NEW!
Trolling Motor Components for Sale
- Motorguide w55 trolling motor wireless 12v rm shaft 60" 970100060 new in box! 55(US $750.00)
- New minn kota 1866065 riptide sp foot pedal(US $99.51)
- Rod saver replacement cable for trolling motor(US $14.99)
- Motorguide 924410050 great white saltwater bow mt(US $1,149.17)
- Marinco black twist and pull trolling motor plug end cap replacement 12v 24v 36v(US $12.50)
- Marinco black twist and pull trolling motor plug end cap replacement 12v 24v 36v(US $12.00)
Kia wins in Automotive Brand ContestTue, 26 Jul 2011
Kia has scooped four awards in the first-ever Automotive Brand Contest. Organized and promoted by the German Design Council, the new international brand and design competition announced the winners on 22 July. The Automotive Brand Contest honors achievements in the fields of brand management, brand communication and design in the automotive area.
Skoda Octavia vRS to hit 200mph at BonnevilleThu, 09 Jun 2011
The Skoda Octavia vRS - Bonneville bound. Skoda has come a very long way since Volkswagen rescued it from the ignominy of the communist era, and restored the pride to the Czech car maker. But even though the Skoda of today is now a mainstream maker of quality cars, things haven’t changed so much that they are about to launch a 200mph Skoda, or at least not one you can pop to your local Skoda dealers and get a VAT-free deal on.
Audi R8 V12 Diesel canned – but it’s old newsThu, 07 May 2009
The Audi R8 V12 Diesel - Audi confirm it won't be built [ad#ad-1] The interweb is full of stories today revealing that Audi has dropped plans to produce a diesel version of the fabulous R8. The Audi R8 V12 diesel was first shown to a pretty astonished motoring press (and it takes a lot to astonish us) at the Detroit Motor show early last year. So keen were Audi to get the press on-side with the car and the whole concept of a diesel supercar, that they made the R8 diesel available for motoring journalists to have a play.