Minnkota Maxxum Trolling Motor Bearing Spring Assy 2771994 2153604 2262712 on 2040-parts.com
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
|You are bidding on a Used Minn kota Maxxum Trolling Motor Bracket Beraing and Spring assembly For minnkota trolling motors, This part is in good useable Part, please check the pictures. Part Numbers For this are Motor Bracket 2771994 and 2153604 Spring 2262706 or 2262712
This should fit Some of Minn Kota Trolling motors like Maxxum 2001, 2002 and I am sure this will work with other motors to. Check with your local dealer to check on compatibility with what you have or Contact me with your motor information (Model # and Serial #) and I'll see what I can find out. Also you can Text or Leave me a Message at 1-612-418-5436.
Check out My Ebay Store for a lot more Outboard Parts
Check out my other items! Be sure to add me to your favorites list! Sign up for PayPal; the fast, easy, and secure way to pay online.
I want you to be a happy and well-informed customer and will treat you the way I hope you would treat me if I were the customer: therefore all items are described as accurately as possible. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
- Shipping times are estimates only. USPS or UPS do not provide any guarantee to the delivery speed.
- Your order will be shipped within 1-2 business days once we receive your payment. If you pay by e-check, we will ship your order once your payment is cleared. A shipping notification with tracking number will be emailed to you once your order has been shipped. Please note there is no tracking number for international orders
- Overseas buyers please email me for shipping cost before bidding.
- We are not responsible for any customs duty incurred at foreign customs.
- We do not ship on weekends or public holidays We offer combine shipping for multiple purchases Email me before Auction ends for Combine shipping cost
- Insurance is strongly recommended, I promise to pack the item with care.
- My prefer payment is via Paypal, Credit card and e-check payments can be made via Paypal. Please make your payment within 4 days after auction ends. If you need more time please email me to let me know. I will always try to work with you on this.
- We do not tolerate non-paying bidders. If we do not receive your payment within 4 days you will be reported to ebay for suspension.
- To expedite your order processing please include your ebay item number and buyer ID in all forms of payment
- Used Items are sold in an “as is” condition and are not returnable. If you find my posting description was not accurate, and then contact me, we will work with you to try and resolve any issues. In the event I “agree” to return an item for a refund the return shipping cost is to be paid by the buyer.
- Negative feedback does not solve anything. If you have a problem with your order please contact us first. We are always willing to work things out.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of buyer unless the return is a result of our mistake like you receive the wrong item.
- Returns on Items with Free shipping on them, The buyer will be charged for the shipping and shipping is not refund able.
- If you have any questions please Contact me. I will try to respond within 1 business day, sometimes we maybe out of town so please Contact me as soon as you can.
- Please do not wait until the Auction is about to end, I may not be able to get back to you before the auction ends.
- Please include your ebay item number or order number in all communications.
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
7.275% Sales Tax applies to Minnesota residents on taxable items.
Trolling Motor Components for Sale
Tue, 01 Nov 2011
You can imagine how Subaru must have been feeling as partner Toyota hogged the headlines with its FT-86. But at long last, someone at Subaru has seen sense and decided to issue an official picture of the new BRZ coupe. This is the Subaru BRZ Concept STi – a rather obviously production-ready glimpse of the new rear-wheel drive coupe, co-developed between Subaru parent Fuji Heavy Industries and Toyota.
Wed, 10 Jul 2013
Citroen DS3 Cabrio Racing (pictured) will debut at Goodwood this week. We’re big fans of the Citroen DS3, and the DS3 Cabrio manages to be something most cabrios aren’t – as good to look at as their coupe siblings. So the news that Citroen has decided to fill a niche in the DS3 range by taking the extreme DS3 – the DS3 Racing – and blending it with the cabrio to create the DS3 Cabrio Racing should come as no surprise.
Thu, 12 Jan 2012
It says a lot about where the automotive industry is today that Audi chose to unveil the new A3 interior here in CES, rather than a few days earlier at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. In the process the firm also inadvertently unveiled the exterior design of the next generation of the 3-door hatch through the high quality renderings used in the menus of the new MMI system. The new MMI system comes with an enlarged, raised center clickwheel that is topped by a touchpad.