Minnkota Wireless System With Round Plug Copilot For Powerdrive V2 1 With Remote on 2040-parts.com
Akron, Ohio, US
Trolling Motor Components for Sale
- 55 lb thrust terrova the auto pilot systen with cap with us2(US $75.00)
- Motorguide t34 trolling motor and battery pack(US $169.00)
- Minn kota trolling motor, complete hinge assy. fits most older hand control(US $19.99)
- 1978 motor guide trolling motor owner's manual, parts list, warranty card. *nr*(US $2.25)
- Minn kota trolling motor steering gear(US $19.85)
- Control housing/upper shaft#86039a1 mariner/motorguide trolling motor boat part(US $51.20)
Kia Track'ster concept car (2012) first official photosMon, 06 Feb 2012
Kia will show the new Track'ster at the 2012 Chicago motor show. It's a concept car designed to show what a harder, faster Kia Soul hatch could be like. Scant information is available at present, but Kia has confirmed the Track'ster was designed by Kia's Californian studio, led by Tom Kearns - and today it issued a new photograph of the Track'ster, after last week's design sketch.
Land Rover builds 1,000,000th DiscoveryWed, 29 Feb 2012
The 1,000,000th Land Rover Discovery has rolled off the line at the company's Solihull plant in West Midlands in the United Kingdom. To celebrate the milestone, Land Rover is sending the SUV on an 8,000-mile, 13-country “Journey of Discovery” from Birmingham to Beijing for the motor show on April 23. The company did the same thing in 1955 when the first Series 1 rolled off the line.
2010 Mopar Challenger revealed!Wed, 07 Jul 2010
Dodge and Mopar are teaming to create a limited-edition Challenger for 2010 that wears triple black with popping blue stripes and has a goosed Hemi under the hood. The Mopar Challenger will be revealed later this month at the Chrysler museum near Detroit and at the NHRA’s Mile-High Nationals in Colorado, but pictures were released and specs were announced on Wednesday. This new muscle coupe arrives in dealers next month and will be limited to just 500 copies.