MOPAR MINI FENDER BLANKET. THERE ARE TWO MINI BLANKETS. WHITE WITH BLUE LETTERS. SOFT MATERIAL.
Car Covers for Sale
- Coverking satin stretch™ indoor custom car cover 2008-2014 mini cooper clubman(US $229.99)
- Coverking satin stretch™ indoor car cover custom made for 2005-2010 lotus elise(US $229.99)
- Covercraft c11975 sg sg fd-56 lock mustang car block-it 65-68(US $179.99)
- New dallas manufacturing co. riding lawn mower cover lmc1000r(US $18.63)
- New dallas manufacuring co. push lawn mower cover lmc1000s(US $13.52)
- New dallas manufacturing co. md lawn tractor seat cover fits seats tsc1000(US $14.55)
Porsche 911 Black Edition - Coupe or Cabriolet Yes, it’s the season for car makers to reveal ‘Limited Editions’ to keep a bit of interest coming in from car buyers, when all they really want to do is stay at home and contemplate their Christmas bills. Today’s little gem of marketing comes from Porsche, with a Limited Edition take on the 911. So we get treated to both the Porsche 911 Black Edition Coupe and the Porsche 911 Black Edition Cabriolet.Thu, 10 Oct 2013
VAUXHALL customers can now benefit from free installation of a home charging unit for their Ampera extended-range electric vehicles. Following the Government's announcement of funding for owners of electric vehicles (EVs) where they will cover 75 per cent of costs for home charging unit installations up to a maximum of £1,000 including VAT, Vauxhall has now offered to meet the remaining 25 per cent on the same basis for new retail customers taking up the offer. The Government’s £37 million package of benefits also includes additional measures for local authorities to install on-street charging posts and rapid chargers.Sat, 07 Jul 2012
The GM rival for the MINI and Fiat 500 – the Vauxhall and Opel Adam – has been caught undisguised on a photo shoot in Spain. The last news we had of what we thought was going to be the Opel Junior was GM’s announcement that it would actually be the Opel Adam – named after Opel’s founder – and, oddly, also the Vauxhall Adam. So far we’ve only seen the usually prototypes with swirly camouflage floating around Europe’s roads, but now we get the first shots of the Adam grabbed undisguised on a photoshoot in Spain.