Motec C185 Un-termed Wiring Harness on 2040-parts.com
Dallas, Texas, United States
Electronics for Sale
- Motec adl3 un-termed wiring harness(US $655.20)
- Quickcar racing ignition switch panel 3 toggles & push buttonw/ lights 50-025(US $57.95)
- Sparco underwear basic fia set size xl white top long johns balaclava socks(US $245.00)
- Longacre gauge digital caster camber with magnetic adapter 78290 with acculevel(US $335.00)
- Quickcar 12 volt racing battery master cutoff disconnect switch 125 amp 55-009(US $35.99)
- Motec c127 color dash display(US $2,680.00)
Volvo C70 Ice White Limited EditionMon, 09 Mar 2009
Volvo C70 Ice White Limited Edition But anyway, the Volvo C70 Ice White is based on the C70 Coupe/Convertible. and sports a 2.0 litre diesel engine, which manages to deliver 46.3mpg and 161g/km on the Co2 front. It’s performance is not exactly startling (11 seconds 0-60) but the healthy amount of torque from the diesel unit does make it feel livelier than the figures would suggest, at least around town.
Audi RS5 engine confirmed, plus RS5 cabrioWed, 13 May 2009
By Tim Pollard (artist's impression by Radovan Varicak) Motor Industry 13 May 2009 13:44 Audi will fit a refettled naturally aspirated 4.2-litre V8 to its secret new RS5, CAR can confirm. We had previously reported the RS5 would use a twin-turbo iteration of this engine, but a senior source has told us it will not feature forced induction. We’re told it’s the same high-revving engine that powered the outgoing RS4, albeit spruced up with the latest Ingolstadt know-how.
Bugatti Galibier could get 1400hpTue, 21 Aug 2012
The Bugatti Galibier – Bugatti’s four door saloon – is still on the way and could get as much as 1400hp. It’s three years since the Bugatti Galibier first arrived on the scene, since when we’ve had rumour and counter rumour about when, or indeed if, Bugatti’s four-door supercar saloon would go in to production. But the production of the Galibier has never really been in doubt, although it was never likely to happen until the Veyron was on its last knockings.