Motorcraft Sw6003 Cruise Control Switch on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Motorcraft SW6003 Cruise Control Switch
Motorcraft Cruise Control Switches are designed and tested to meet OE specifications for durability and reliability under extreme conditions. They are manufactured under stringent standards, ensuring lasting durability. These switches resist abrasion and environmental corrosion.
- Resists abrasion and corrosion
- Made of high quality
- Highly durable and reliable
- Easy installation
- Manufactured under stringent standards
- Manufacturer: Motorcraft
- Shipping Weight: 35
- Product Dimensions:
- Depending on your location and on package weight, items will be shipped by USPS or UPS.
- All stock is at our USA warehouses.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours of processing your payment unless stated differently. Check our feedback to see how our customers love the FAST shipping we offer! Shipping is always free!
30 Days Return & Refund Policy
- We provide a 30 days return/exchange policy for our products.
- The buyer can choose between a refund or an exchange to his/her product.
- In case of defectives found, only factory defects are accepted as the reason of return.
- The package of the returned item(s) must be completely intact, and all accessory(s) inside the package must be original and in perfect condition.
- We do not cover the postage costs for returned defective items.
- Items returned must be received within 30 days from purchase. No refund or replacement is issued after this period of time.
- Please allow up to 7 working days for your return to be processed after it is received by us.
We are extremely fair, and in the rare event of something out of the ordinary happening, we will gladly work with you to find a solution.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed!
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item, or email us to share your concerns. As mentioned before we are extremely fair and will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- As you can tell from our feedback, pretty much every single one of our customers is a happy one. So in the rare case something does go wrong, before leaving a negative feedback, contact us so we can help you and make things right!
We are a unique web store getting you the best deals on the market for wholesale prices.
Our products are a 100% authentic and all brand new. We work with the biggest suppliers to bring you the best quality items in the market!
We guarantee to provide the best service you have ever seen before!
Cruise Control Units for Sale
Mon, 23 Jun 2014
The Elemental RP1 revealed ahead of Goodwood FoS
At the beginning of the month we ran a tease from a new start-up car maker teasing their track-focused sports car – the Elemental RP1 – and now, ahead of its debut at the Goodwood Festival of Speed this week, Elemental have done the full reveal of the RP1. Due to be ready to sell by this time next year, Elemental bravely proclaim the RP1 as previewing a new generation of world class British sports cars, and the spec does at least offer more than a hollow promise, fingers crossed and lots of hype. Based on a lightweight carbon and aluminium tub wrapped in body panels to fully enclose the underpinnings, has double wishbone suspension with inboard Eibach springs and Nitron dampers, 4-pot Caparo calipers and 17″ alloys.
Fri, 03 Dec 2010
Motorcycle pioneer and racer George Brough's 1925 prototype Brough Superior SS 100 Alpine Grand Sport has a shot at breaking the world record for motorcycles at auction on Dec. 15. The iconic piece from the Michael FitzSimons collection could fetch $600,000 to $700,000 at the New York auction house Phillips de Pury & Co.
Wed, 13 Mar 2013
Henrik Fisker, founder and executive chairman of struggling plug-in hybrid vehicle maker Fisker Automotive, has resigned. In an email today to Automotive News, Henrik Fisker, referring to himself in the third person, said: "The main reasons for his resignation are several major disagreements that Henrik Fisker has with the Fisker Automotive executive management on the business strategy."
Fisker confirmed his resignation in a phone interview and declined to comment further. Tony Posawatz, who became president and CEO of the company in August, said this morning that he had just been made aware of the resignation.