Motorcycle Cycling Ski Full Face Mask Neck Outdoor Lycra Balaclava Sn on 2040-parts.com
广州, 广东省, China
Brand: STAR FIELD KNIGHT
Net Weight: 0.1kg
Color : Red, Black
Features & Function：
Perfect for sport,CS,Motor ,Bike ,hiking, Football ,HELMET BALACLAVA......
Sun and wind, dust and pollution, snow and rain... , your face, ear and neck are under great exposure to these harmful factors. I mean, when you are on a bicycle riding, skiing, or other outdoor sports. So if you want provide great protection to your face, ear, and neck, you really need this face mask to get what you want
How to choose the correct size:
Return & Refund
Other for Sale
- Track services drag racing timing system(US $3,500.00)
- Crow racing gloves dirt circle track drag race car wissota nascar mini sprint(US $49.95)
- Omp racing shoes(US $150.00)
- New simpson 18x24" 36002r window net racing race car late model arca nascar sfi
- 6-point bolt in roll cage for porsche 944 coupe (fits 944, 944 turbo & 944 s2)(US $999.99)
- 2pcs 4 feet 20 color x 21 mode quick release atv utv led light whips promotion(US $89.00)
Chrysler offers up to $6,000 in incentives on some carsWed, 06 May 2009
If consumers can overcome the connotations that ride shotgun with buying a new car from an automaker in bankruptcy, there are some deals to be had on Chrysler vehicles. The company said Wednesday that it will offer up to $6,000 in incentives on some of its new cars in May in the wake of a 48 percent sales drop in April. The incentives run through June 1.
Factory Five 818 kits are now availableFri, 21 Mar 2014
Factory Five made its bones selling simple Shelby Cobra replicas designed to take advantage of plentiful Ford Fox-body Mustang components. But the Fox Mustang, often hailed as the '55 Chevy of its day, hasn't been in production since 1993. To stay in the game, Factory Five needed a more modern, relatively obtainable performance car to build a kit around.
Mid-engine Corvette won't happen, GM saysWed, 11 Aug 2010
It's official: There's no mid-engine Chevrolet Corvette on the horizon. That's the word from General Motors' top global engineer. As for a Corvette with a hybrid powertrain, that remains a possibility.