Motorcycle Exhaust Muffle Pipe Durable Stainless Steel Pipe With Silencer 2pcs on 2040-parts.com
Exhaust for Sale
- New motorcycle exhaust pipe professional motorbike refit parts w/db killer 2pcs(C $172.82)
- Mac 4-into-1 megaphone exhaust (004-0301)(US $364.77)
- Suzuki rm 125 silencer fmf powercore 4 shorty exhaust pipe tail muffler 96-2000(US $41.99)
- Cobra exhaust drag pipes chrome suzuki marauder 800 1999-2004 3262(US $)
- Cobra exhaust powerpro hp 2-to-1 black harley sportsters xl883n iron 09-12 6441b(US $)
- Suzuki rm 250 2001 2002 fmf powercore 2 shorty muffler
McLaren P1 (2013) CAR's race-speed Goodwood rideTue, 05 Nov 2013
The McLaren P1 leaves the startline like a shard of shrapnel riding the percussion wave of an explosion. It needs high-definition slow-mo to describe it, like those films of a bullet shattering an apple, or the slow-motion shots of an F1 car skipping over a kerb, front wing flexing, tyres deflecting, all that physics captured in beautiful, drowsy detail. In my mind, when I re-live the first moments of my ride up the Goodwood hillclimb in McLaren’s new hypercar, I see the release of energy in the same 1500-frames-per-second style.
Iconic James Bond Helicopter To Headline Goodwood Aviation FestivalFri, 22 Aug 2014
THE helicopter made famous in the 1964 James Bond Film ‘Goldfinger' will take centre stage at the Freddie March Spirit of Aviation exhibition at the Goodwood Revival on September 12. Officially known as the Hiller UH-12E4, this is the very aircraft in which Galore, played by actress Honor Blackman, flew Goldfinger's atomic bomb to Fort Knox for the film's finale. It was also used by Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton in Oscar-winning film, ‘The VIPs', the previous year.
Audi at the Paris motor show 2008Thu, 02 Oct 2008
By Ben Whitworth Motor Shows 02 October 2008 16:52 Audi’s sparkling new A1 Sportback – a thinly camouflaged version of its 2010 A1 Mini-basher – as well as its frugal A4 Concept E and a rather large trophy were the highlights of Ingolstadt’s Parisian offerings this year. In essence this follows on from the Metroproject that Audi unveiled last year. Slightly bigger in five-door guise than the Mini, Audi is keen to play on the A1’s practicality as well as its aspirational qualities.