Tour Pack for Touring Style Motorcycles... Included bracket accommodates wide fenders like those sold by Badd Dadd for that sleek custom look....
*Motorcycle Not Included
*No Key for locking mechanism
Luggage & Saddlebags for Sale
- Large view mirrors - honda yahama kawasaki suzuki hyosung harley 10mm 8mm chrom
- Saddlemen leather black drifter express slant motorcycle saddlebags harley(US $139.00)
- Harley-davidson hard saddlebags oem touring used lowers, new lids & latches
- Motorcycle rear helmet box case trunk carrier aprilia , bmw , ducati(US $20.00)
- Saddlemen studded black leather desperado express motorcycle saddlebags harley(US $142.00)
- Harley davidson 97-08 oem touring flhtc electra saddlebag guard rails assembly(US $44.99)
BMW will be presenting its new concept, the BMW Concept Active Tourer, at this month's Paris motor show as part of the ongoing development of the BMW brand and its model range. With a length of 4,350 mm, a width of 1,834mm and a height of 1,560mm, the wedge-shaped BMW Concept Active Tourer targets the premium market along with families, and because of the car's long wheelbase of 2,670mm and a high roofline it allows for a spacious interior. The car's front face features the signature front-tilted BMW radiator grille and wraparound headlamps with two large air inlets underneath, designed to emphasize the car's width.Sun, 22 Sep 2013
Porsche 911 Carrera 4S Exclusive Edition – just for the UK Just like all the ‘premium’ car makers, Porsche has a division that deals with special requests; extras and plans that fall outside the normal options list – Porsche Exclusive. Porsche Exclusive offers a level of personalisation that goes way beyond what the regular options list offers and, in Porsche’s own words, the “…possibilities for personalisation are almost endless”. With that in mind, Porsche Hatfield has commissioned Porshe Exclusive to build just five 911 Carrera 4S cars for the UK, with carefully understated customisations to paintwork and interior, and a smattering of Union Jacks – just to make sure these are ‘British’ 911s.Mon, 09 Aug 2010
Chrysler Group dealers, starving for new products, will get a banquet of nameplates in three years--a startling change for a company that narrowly missed going out of business. Up to 25 models will be vying for customers' attention in 2013, when new, Fiat-based models are scheduled to arrive. The automaker now has 17 nameplates.