The plastic cover over the shaft mount place missing bolt in place. One ear broke off of the left tilt adjustment and pull rope needs to be replaced. All other components in good working order.
Trolling Motor Components for Sale
- 206-3605 minnkota plastic t-bar tilt trim bracket lock minn kota transom endura(US $2.99)
- Motorguide #8m4001959 - tour series sonar adapter lowrance 6-pin(US $50.89)
- Motorguide #8m4001960 - tour series sonar adapter vexilar 3-pin(US $44.89)
- Motorguide wireless remote foot pedal(US $78.00)
- Minnkota prop kit a for older trolling motors
- Minnkota copilot remote(US $35.00)
2013 Ferrari F620 GT hits the Web earlyFri, 24 Feb 2012
A quick-handed photographer over at GTSpirit.com was able to grab the first image of the new 2013 Ferrari F620 GT. The car will be shown on March 6 at the Geneva motor show in Switzerland. Specs from eGarage.com cite the 6.3-liter V12 at 740 hp and 690 lb-ft of torque, with an 8,700-rpm redline.
Toyota to unveil low-cost car next monthFri, 11 Dec 2009
Toyota said it will unveil a concept of its new car for emerging markets at the New Delhi auto show on Jan. 5. The Japanese automaker plans to sell the low-cost compact car in markets such as India, Russia and Latin America.
Money flows at Monterey AuctionsSun, 19 Aug 2012
Buyers of classic vehicles have dug deep into their pockets at auctions on the Monterey Peninsula, easily topping the sales totals from last year with one auction still remaining. More than $203 million has been spent on 704 vehicles, for an average sale price of $288,360. In 2011, the auction houses set a record for total sales during Pebble Beach week at $197,732,538 having been spent on 881 vehicles for an average sale price of $224,441.