Motorguide Trolling Motor Bearing Kit Mss00601s on 2040-parts.com
Danville, Virginia, United States
Here is a bearing set for a MotorGuide trolling motor, numbers as shown. New old-stock. Sold to the USA and Canada and mailed out within one business day. Thanks...
Trolling Motor Components for Sale
- Minn kota copilot wireless system legacy powerdrive motor square plugs 1866100
- Marinco trolling motor plug 12-24volt black part# 2018bp-24(US $14.99)
- Minn kota transom troling motor lock mka-2(US $19.99)
- Minn kota power propeller 2061122 / mkp-2 / 1378121 / 1865002(US $12.99)
- Kunststoff propeller prop 3.0 clear 3" standard 833646e mercruiser 48-mff12402t(US $9.99)
- Troll plug - trolling motor plug - 2 wire 10 gauge - male - mar-lan 5010-02(US $7.99)
The BMW X7 - Made for China Yes, yet another BMW X-Something to consider – the BMW X7. This time an enormous SUV that was canned as an idea a couple of years ago when the world went in to financial meltdown, but one that is starting to look like a sensible move once more for BMW. Sensible?Mon, 13 Jan 2014
The Detroit auto show reveal of the Kia GT4 Stinger concept confirms what we suspected all along: The the strategic shadows that hid much of the car in preview photos concealed a clean, 2+2 fastback coupe. Though Kia claims there's no plans to put the car production as-shown, it's a tantalizingly plausible glimpse of where the automaker could go. And we like it.Tue, 26 Nov 2013
THE UK is the most expensive country in the world for running a car, according to a new survey. Comparing the cost of fuel, insurance, road tax and MOT, on average it costs the UK motorist £3,453 a year, which is £1,000 more than in the USA and Australia, £1,825 than Japan and a full £2,000 more than in China. The survey, conducted by Webuyanycar.com, compared the cost of motoring in 21 countries on five continents, and revealed that on many fronts the UK motorist is paying more than anyone else.