Cards sold seperatly gold 120 platinum 170 rest 70.
Software & Maps for Sale
- Sd card navigation europa west 32gb v8 2016 vw rns310 seatmedia2.0 skodaamundsen(US $59.00)
- 03 04 mercedes clk320 clk430 clk500 clk55 amg convertible navigation cd midwest(US $50.00)
- Ford a7 navigation sd card
- Mercedes benz 2005 c & clk class navigation dvd cd disc 2004.1 disk gps map(US $35.99)
- Navigation system map data dvd for nissan and infiniti, map version 6.2(US $25.00)
- Becker map pilot mercedes-benz(US $145.00)
GM has released a video featuring the Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Much of the Detroit Motor Show has been low key. The headline stuff has been mainly about ‘Eco’ cars and although there has been a bit of domestic ‘Muscle’ it’s been a bit thin on the ground. Yes, we had the Mustang GT and even the Buick Regal GS but in terms of real clout probably the most impressive has been the Cadillac CTS-V Coupe.Fri, 30 May 2014
News of a limited-edition Subaru BRZ might draw a logical conclusion that it's the oft-rumored, long-awaited STI version, with more power and a turbocharger and all the raucous driving potential the Impreza WRX STI carries. Sorry, folks. It's not an STI.Sat, 21 Jun 2014
Valtteri Bottas, Felipe Massa and Nico Rosberg – the front three in Austria The writing was perhaps on the wall for the Mercedes domination of the 2014 F1 season after the Canadian Grand Prix, and the writing is now loud and proud for Williams as they lock out the front row for the Austrian Grand Prix tomorrow. Massa has taken pole – his first pole for six years – with team mate Valtteri Bottas just 0.087 seconds behind as Williams took advantage of errors from Lewis Hamilton in the Mercedes, which also compromised Nico Rosberg, creating a Williams front row in the process. Hamilton’s first run didn’t count because he took all four wheels over the white line at turn eight, and he skidded out on his next quick lap, leaving him dead last in final qualifying but starting ninth after Nico Hulkenberg’s disqualification.