Navionics Classic Navchart Us649l Lake Erie Gps Chart Card Northstar Furuno 2005 on 2040-parts.com
Chardon, Ohio, United States
Navionics Classic (NavChart) US649L.
NavChart cards are compatible with select Furuno 1650, 1850, and NavNet VX1; all Northstar 951x & 952x; and all Raymarine RC420 & RC425 units.
Free Shipping to US only
GPS & Chartplotters for Sale
- Raymarine seatalk ng backbone cable 1m - a06034(US $24.95)
- New lowrance hds-7 gen2 us basemap with transducer 83/200khz 000-10533-001(C $999.99)
- Apelco transducer p72 in-hull / trolling motor for fishfinder 260 ( m78881 )(C $39.99)
- New furuno nmea2000 cable light 2m s-end 000-167-966(C $38.99)
- New apelco transducer p76 puck 200khz ( m99-101 )(C $45.99)
- New apelco raytheon switch box 2 transducers to 1 unit 360/460/6760 ( m99-105 )(C $59.99)
阅读本文中文版本请点击这里 Inspiring and developing the creative talent of China's students is the goal of the Car Design Awards China 2010, a competition launched by CDN. Now open for registration to design students based in China, the competition aims to further improve the quality of designs emerging from what will soon be the largest automotive market in the world. Students are asked to work to briefs set by three automotive manufacturers - GM PATAC, PSA-Peugeot/Citroen and Volkswagen - with the entries judged by a panel of design directors from both international and domestic OEMs.Thu, 03 Sep 2009
A top executive is trading in his Ferrari red for the green of Lotus. Dany Bahar will take over as the CEO of the British sports-car maker on Oct. 1.Fri, 10 Aug 2012
Suzuki are teasing a new C-Segment Crossover ahead of the Paris Motor Show – the Suzuki S-Cross. We may still all be focussed more on the Olympics than the car world, but the Paris Motor Show is looming next month and the teases and announcement are starting to roll. This morning we had confirmation that the Jaguar F-Type will get its debut at Paris and now we have news of the Suzuki S-Cross Concept, a C-Segment Crossover come SUV which may be a replacement for the Suzuki SX4.