used chart card from the late 1990's to early 2000's. Not sure what area it covers.
GPS & Chartplotters for Sale
- Navionics us057d08
- Raymarine e63069 dsm300 sounder module tested working software version 4.20(US $300.00)
- Si-tex gps receiver - gps-10a used(US $30.00)
- Maptech digital charts . florida region 7 . bahamas region 9 . plus cap'n disk(US $49.95)
- Raymarine e120 classic , (used) w/ suncover and power cord and. sea talk(US $1,350.00)
- Professional grade sonar performance humminbird fishfinder fish finder ff 550(US $175.00)
BMW M5 Concept - now it's official It was a pretty safe bet that after we revealed the 2012 BMW M5 photos yesterday that BMW would react by revealing some official photos and a bit more information. And they have. So, ahead of the Shanghai Motor Show, we get official photos of the BMW M5 Concept which is – to all intents and purposes – the finished car.Tue, 12 Apr 2011
Michael & Nico compete to help a pregnant damsel in distress. Those crazy Germans, they do like to josh with us. Since Mercedes now has an all German team we wonder if they’re trying a bit too hard to prove there’s a human face to the team, and it’s not all just Teutonic and robotic (and not, as yet, stunningly successful).Wed, 09 Jul 2014
By Tim Pollard Motor Industry 09 July 2014 11:35 Bentley and Maserati today both reported record sales in the first half of 2014 - putting both luxury car brands on track for another record year. Crewe said global sales leaped by 23% in the first six months of the year, while Maserati said it had posted a 223% increase in UK sales in the same period. It's a world away from the ugly years of the recession, when sales of luxury cars collapsed and Bentley had to wind down production.