Nelson-rigg Ctb-250 Riggpak Black Expandable Roll Bag on 2040-parts.com
USA, United States
Nelson-Rigg CTB-250 RiggPak Black Expandable Roll Bag
Made from top quality UV-treated Tri-Max ballistic nylon, the Expandable Roll Bag uses a plastic stiffener to hold the bag's shape even when empty and highly reflective webbing helps enhance safety for night riding. Features expandable ends when more room is needed. Heavy-duty zippers with pull fobs for use with or without gloves, and side pockets easily store maps, keys, money. Attaches using the unique "Full-Nelson" mounting system and can be mounted on luggage rack or on the seat. Includes waterproof rain cover and an adjustable carrying strap for easy transportation off your bike. Main compartment measures: 13 inch length x 9 inch diameter/18 inch length x 9 inch width expanded and holds 17.26 liters/26.55 liters expanded.
- Made from top quality UV-treated Tri-Max ballistic nylon, the bag uses a plastic stiffener to hold the bags shape even when empty and highly reflective webbing helps enhance safety for night riding
- Features expandable ends for when more room is needed, heavy-duty zippers with pull fobs for use with or without gloves, and side pockets easily store maps, keys, money
- When mounted to a backrest or sissybar, bag is to sit on either luggage rack or passenger seat, attaches using the unique Full-Nelson mounting system
- Includes waterproof rain cover and an adjustable carrying strap for easy transportation off your bike
- Main compartment measures: 13 inch length x 9 inch diameter/18 inch length x 9 inch width expanded and holds 17.26 liters/26.55 liters expanded
- Manufacturer: Nelson-Rigg
- Shipping Weight: 325
- Product Dimensions:
Shipping is always free to the continental USA! Most items will be shipped within 24 hours after processing your payment. Check our feedback to see our many satisfied customers who love our fast shipping!
Buy with confidence from a trusted seller - seeMy Other Items
Terms and Conditions
- We accept Paypal only
- All major credit cards are accepted through Paypal's secure payment system
- Payment with Paypal is instant and offers buyer protection, so you never need to worry about your purchase!
- We provide a 30 day return policy for a full refund
- Returned items must be in original packaging and in original condition
- We do not cover postage for returned items
- Please allow 7 days after we receive your returned item to process the return and refund
- Shipping is by USPS or UPS, depending on your location and package weight.
- All items are shipped from one of our USA warehouses.
- We have a 2 business day handling time to get your package ready and out the door.
|Our Guarantee |
- We offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all sales. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within seven days of receipt of your item. We will happily work with you to find a solution to any problem.
- We want your eBay experience to be a good one. As you can tell from our feedback, almost every customer is a happy one.
- Our goal is always a satisfied customer. In the rare case something goes wrong, before leaving negative feedback, please contact us so we can help make it right!
By committing to buy you are agreeing to the Terms & Conditions stated above.
Luggage & Saddlebags for Sale
Sun, 23 Aug 2009
Spy shot of the front end of the new Hyundai i40
The fact is that Hyundais are rapidly becoming the match of their competitors from Europe and Japan. The build quality is great; the price point is great and they now have some real design flair to them. We reviewed the Hyundai i20 back in January and found it to be a terrific little car.
Fri, 04 Feb 2011
The first official photo of the Hyundai i40 interior
We’ve run plenty of stories on the Hyundai i40 in the last year or so as Hyundai rolls out its Mondeo-bashing D-Segment car around the world. But as regular readers know, the Hyundai i40 the rest of the world has already got is not the same Hyunda i40 the UK and Europe will get. Unlike Ford – who are trying to make their cars ‘One World’ – Hyundai believes that Europe needs a different i40.
Tue, 03 Mar 2009
We mentioned the other day when we were talking about the handling pack for the Ferrari 599 (the HTGE Pack) that Ferrari was also bringing a new car to Geneva – the Ferrari 599XX. We speculated that the 599XX would be in the mould of the FXX series – a track-only development car for uber-rich enthusiasts to drive on track and generate feedback for Ferrari. And that’s what it is!