Neptune Rtp Demon V2 P28 Ecu Obd1 Honda Acura Combo Ready To Tune Chrome on 2040-parts.com
Pinellas Park, Florida, United States
This is a Neptune Demon V2 and P28 ECU combo by HA Motorsports
Below is how HA Motorsports sells it :
It was used for 6 months , it has a JDM GSR map installed which will be be a great base map for most B series engines running stock injectors.
You will need a OBD-2 to OBD 1 harness if your car is 1996 to 2001 which we can supply
It has been fully tested and is working 100%
It is fully programmable with the software
Look at the pictures I've taken, it comes with the cable and Neptune already installed
Shipping via UPS with TRACKING #
Performance Chips for Sale
- Bully dog gt diesel tuner power programmer 03-12 dodge ram cummins 5.9l & 6.7l(US $350.00)
- Unlocked & updated superchips flashpaq 1998.5-2012 dodge cars & trucks 3842(US $249.95)
- Dinan stage 1 tune - bmw f10 bmw m5 and dinan badge(US $1,600.00)
- Chrome 4wd letter number car auto 3d top grade emblem badge decals symbol(US $11.99)
- Bully dog big rig medium duty gauge tuner (mdgt) for cummins 2008-2015 6.7l isb(US $799.00)
- 4pcs black car side door edge protection guard trim sticker strips for auto(US $19.99)
Maff Muron Porsche CayenneTue, 12 May 2009
The Maff Muron Porsche Cayenne - a step too far! Gemballa do extreme versions of the Porsche Cayenne, like the Gemballa Tornado 750 GTS, which looks like a four-wheeled Darth Vader. But at least I sort of see the point of its extremes.
Chrysler Ypsilon revealedMon, 14 Feb 2011
Lancia Ypsilon - a change of badge will make it the Chrysler Ypsilon We only reported the other day that Lancia are coming back to the UK with a Chrysler-badged Ypsilon. And it’s probably a little disingenuous to say that the Chrysler Ypsilon has been revealed. It hasn’t. But the Lancia Ypsilon has, and all that will change when the Ypsilon comes to the UK this Summer is the badge to morph the Lancia Ypsilon in to the Chrysler Ypsilon.
Call to pass on petrol price cutsFri, 20 Sep 2013
THE AA has joined calls for retailers to pass on a fall in the wholesale price of petrol to motorists. Pump prices have "barely budged" from the late summer high of just over 138p a litre despite a 2p-a-litre fall in the wholesale price of petrol a fortnight ago and a further 3p drop last week, according to the latest AA Fuel Price Report. Petrol averaged 132p at the start of the year, "and this is where it should be heading if the wholesale price collapse persists", the report said.