New 12v To 5v 3a 15w Step Down Car Charger Converter Module With Usb Cable #l on 2040-parts.com
Power Inverters for Sale
- Car boat truck motorcycle 12v battery automatic charger maintainer trickle #l(US $12.26)
- Cobra 1500 - 3000 watts dc to ac car power inverter w/ 3 outlets & usb | cpi1575(US $99.99)
- Cobra 2500 - 5000 watt power inverter car 12v dc to 120v ac w/ usb | cpi2575(US $173.99)
- Cobra jumpack 400 amp car jump starter & mobile device car charger | cpp-7500(US $69.95)
- (2) cobra jumpack 400 amp car jump starter & mobile device chargers | cpp-7500(US $134.99)
- (4) cobra jumpack 400 amp car jump starter & mobile device chargers | cpp-7500(US $264.99)
Keels & Wheels concours features classic cars, wooden boats and moreThu, 07 Jun 2012
“Not just anyone can do this,” a clearly exhausted Bob Fuller, chairman and founder of the 17th-annual Keels & Wheels Concours d' Elegance, said shortly after presiding over the awarding of 69 trophies in the automotive division of the two-day classic-car and wooden-boat show held at Seabrook's Lakewood Yacht Club south of Houston, Texas. “You have to have the facilities to do this, and we have these beautiful grounds surrounding this big protected harbor,” said Fuller, a car and boat collector. Fuller collaborated with cochairman Bob Merryman, then-president of the Southwest Chapter of the Antique & Classic Boat Society, to found the event, which benefits the Boys & Girls Harbor nonprofit.
Vauxhall Insignia VXR Sports Tourer (2009) first picturesWed, 20 May 2009
By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 20 May 2009 10:30 This is the third and final iteration of Vauxhall’s hot Insignia range, the VXR Sports Tourer, with a turbocharged 2.8-litre V6. Definitely. The turbocharged 2.8-litre V6 produces 321bhp, enough for a six-second 0-60mph time (0.2sec behind the saloon and hatch) and a 155mph limited top speed.
Holden to build new Astra-based car in 2010Tue, 23 Dec 2008
Holden to build new Astra-based car in 2010 By Ben Pulman First Official Pictures 23 December 2008 16:31 Holden will start building an all-new small car in Australia from 2010. It’ll be based on GM’s Delta small car platform, which underpins the new Vauxhall/Opel/Saturn Astra and Chevrolet Cruze, and this solitary teaser picture reveals next-gen Astra design cues grafted onto a three-box saloon shape. No.