New 17.5 Inches 16 Led 1w Emergency Windshield Strobe Lightbar Clear on 2040-parts.com
Shen Zhen Shi, CN
Powered by eBay Turbo Lister
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.
LED Lights for Sale
- 2pcs 60cm 24" 5050 smd 24leds 12v car truck waterproof flexible led strip light (US $14.19)
- 2x 9inch 54w cree led work light bar lamp 3780lm spot flood beam 72w/90w/120w(US $152.00)
- 2pc blue 1157 bay15d 13x super flux led rear/tail light lamp bulbs 12v 1076 1130(US $8.00)
- 2pc 1157/bay15d 42 smd led amber/orange front side marker light bulb dc 12v aa19(US $13.99)
- 2pc red 1156 ba15s socket single contact 12x led stop/brake light bulbs pair 12v(US $7.49)
- 2pc red 1157 bay15d 13x super flux led front turn signal light bulbs 12v p21/5w(US $10.99)
Is this a new Renault Alpine (left), or a Photoshopped Renault DeZir (right)? The rumour mill says Renault will revive Alpine with a tribute to the A110 – the Alpine A110-50. But the photo doing the rounds surely isn’t it.Wed, 16 Apr 2014
Ford launched the Mustang 50 years ago this week at the New York World's Fair. To celebrate the iconic pony car's birthday, Ford will be revealing a 2015 Mustang 50 Year Limited Edition, just 1,964 examples of which will be built. The limited edition model premieres at New York auto show this week, and will go on sale this fall.Tue, 05 Apr 2011
阅读本文中文版本请点击这里 As China returns to work after the three-day Ching Ming holiday, all eyes in the automotive industry turn to Shanghai and what promises to be the most significant auto show of this year's global calendar. CDN will be actively contributing to the insights into the direction being taken by car design in the country by hosting two events; the annual Interior Motives China conference and, on the middle evening of the conference, the awards ceremony of the second Car Design Awards China, for which the shortlist has just been announced. Themed ‘The challenge of being different', this year's Interior Motives China conference will see around 300 delegates wrestle with how to capture what is ‘Chinese' in car design. Speakers will be from both domestic studios and the design centres of global OEMs.