New Aftermarket Freightliner Air Ride Spring Bushing Fld 6813250150 on 2040-parts.com
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
This is a new, aftermarket air ride spring bushing for a Freightliner truck.
Cross Reference: 6813250150
Commercial Truck Parts for Sale
- New aftermarket international navistar torque rod 22" torque arm 2504006c91(US $99.99)
- Heil garbage body / truck bed model 612-3341
- 3176552 volvo truck power window motor siemens brose 053.60055.02(US $59.95)
- New timken 1716023 vermeer w-b022000 bearing assembly *free shipping*(US $24.99)
- Pillow block bearing assembly tcc-164 94031 *free shipping*(US $54.99)
- Nos skf lm104949 cone and lm104911 cup(US $16.99)
Subaru UK has revealed that the Subaru XV Crossover can now be specified with the world’s first self-cleaning function for a car. It’s a decent effort from Subaru, with added credibility as a compact urban warrior coming from Subaru’s 4WD prowess, a choice of a couple of petrol engines and a couple of diesels, manual or auto options and prices from £21k to £30k. But in a crowded market place it’s good to have a USP, so Subaru has pushed the boat out and is offering a world first for the Subaru XV – a self-cleaning function.Mon, 19 Jan 2009
One of the original retro cars, the Chrysler PT Cruiser, is getting the ax. Production ends this summer, Chrysler president Tom Lasorda confirmed last week. With its sinister styling that drew comparisons to 1930s gangster rides, the PT Cruiser was a hit when it was launched in 2000.Tue, 11 Aug 2009
General Motors expects that the Chevy Volt will get an EPA city fuel-economy rating of 230 mpg, and a combined fuel economy rating of triple digits, CEO Fritz Henderson said Tuesday. The ratings will be based on a new test that the EPA is developing for plug-in electric hybrids. The highway and combined figures were not announced.