New Axius Auto Expressions Black Acrylamb Universal Bucket Seat Cover on 2040-parts.com
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Seat Covers for Sale
- Nos new brown padded seat cover set ford truck f model 100/350 1980/86(US $445.00)
- New axius auto expressions charcoal gray acrylamb universal bucket seat cover(US $14.99)
- New axius auto expressions aspen blue universal bucket seat cover set(US $24.99)
- New axius auto expressions gray simulated leather lowback bucket seat cover(US $14.99)
- Wet okole neoprene car seat covers for 2007 subaru impreza front seats
- 78-88 2 door a/g body cloth foam headliner head liner w/ abs backing board(US $215.00)
New Range Rover Sport takes on Pikes Peak – and winsFri, 07 Jun 2013
The new Range Rover Sport takes on the Pikes Peak Hillclimb Pikes Peak is an unforgiving Hill Climb, spanning 12.42 miles and 156 corners, rising to 4,300 meters above sea level with oxygen levels at the top down to just 58 per cent of those at sea level, making it incredibly hard for both man and machinery to function. But despite the challenge, Land Rover has taken the new Range Rover Sport up Pikes Peak in a new record time for a production SUV, covering the 12.42 mile course of twists and turns in just 12m 35.61s at an average speed of 59.17mph. You won’t be surprised to learn that Land Rover choose to use the new RRS with the 5.0 litre Supercharged engine for the record run, but apart from fitting a roll cage and harness seatbelts, the Sport had no modifications at all.
Smart For-USThu, 08 Dec 2011
Smart has announced the For-US concept, which will debut at the 2012 NAIAS. The For-US is a two seat 'urban pick-up' that adopts a 'tongue-in-cheek' demeanor and is aimed at youth and the young-at-heart. The pint-sized pick-up is a zero-emission vehicle with a 55kW magneto-electric motor at its core.
New Touareg shows its faceWed, 20 Sep 2006
By Nathan Millward Motor Industry 20 September 2006 02:29 Here are the first official photos of Volkswagen's facelifted Touareg, already uncovered during hot weather testing by CAR Online. A chrome effect grille surround and Eos-inspired headlights bring the luxury 4x4 in line with VW's latest models, while at the rear, revised lights, bumper and exhaust pipes spruce up the Touareg. New safety gadgets are introduced.