New Cobra 1000 Watt 12v Dc To 120v Ac Power Inverter, Usb Port, Car Charger on 2040-parts.com
Lenexa, Kansas, United States
Power Inverters for Sale
- New cobra 1500 watt 12v dc to 120v ac power inverter, usb port, car charger(US $181.99)
- New cobra 2500 watt 12v dc to 120v ac power inverter, usb port, car charger(US $272.99)
- Car digital power inverter dc 12v to ac 115v 180w mobile(US $70.00)
- Imark dc-dc converters 24v at 13a to 12v at 20a!!! lot of 10(US $250.00)
- Peak maxpower 400 watt power inverter- new, model#pkc1au
- Prosine 2.0 2000 watt inverter/charger(US $750.00)
Mazda Motorsports names John Doonan directorFri, 27 May 2011
Mazda North American Operations on Friday promoted John Doonan to director of Mazda Motorsports, effective immediately. Doonan joined Mazda North American Operations in 2003 and worked in the company's advertising and marketing department. He became manager of motorsports team development before 2005.
Opel to shed upscale pricing in effort to win back core customerThu, 21 Jun 2012
Opel/Vauxhall is reversing its upscale pricing strategy and will make its cars more affordable to win back buyers, CEO Karl-Friedrich Stracke said. "We need to regain our traditional customer base," Stracke told the Automotive News Europe Congress in Monte Carlo on Thursday. "We moved Opel up too quickly.
Extreme sports safety kit to inspire Volvo technologiesTue, 07 Jan 2014
SWEDISH car maker Volvo is aiming to develop new safety technologies based on processes used to make extreme sports safety gear. The firm has announced a partnership with POC, another Swedish company, which designs lightweight, strong and high-tech safety equipment for climbers, snowboarders, mountain bikers and other extreme sports fanatics. The initial focus will be on the relationship between cars and cyclists, with the specific aim of developing a one-way method of communicating that the driver has seen the cyclist.