New Front Chrome Grille Emblem Toyota Camry 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 on 2040-parts.com
Tallahassee, Florida, US
This is brand new aftermarket 1997 2001 Toyota Camry CHROME front grill emblem any problem 30 days warranty! This item fit all 1997 1998 1999 2000 2001 Toyota Camry!
ONLY PAYPAL ACCEPTED!
ITEMS WILL BE SHIPPED BY USPS ON THE SAME OR NEXT BUSINESS DAY OF RECEIVING FULL PAYMENT (FIRST CLASS MAIL)
30 DAYS WARRANTY, 30 RETURN ACCEPTED!
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BEFORE CONTACTING US!
Emblems for Sale
- 2001 suzuki grand vitara xl7 xl-7 v6 side fender emblem logo used 99 00 01 02 03(US $18.00)
- 1993 lexus ls400 front grille gold emblem logo 90 91 92 93 94(US $20.00)
- Old bmw emblem badge from vintage motorcycle ? gas tank(US $3.99)
- New oem mopar hood jeep badge emblem 2013 jeep grand cherokee w/trailhawk badge(US $23.50)
- 2001 mazda b3000 v6 le side fender chrome emblem logo 98 99 00 01 02(US $25.00)
- 2001 saturn l 300 l300 sl1 v6 rear trunk chrome emblem logo oem used decal 00 01(US $15.00)
Rolls-Royce teases new car for GenevaTue, 25 Feb 2014
Rolls-Royce is headed to the Geneva motor show with something new. From the teaser photo the company sent, we think that it will probably be the next Ghost sedan. It’s been nearly five years since the last Ghost launched in September of 2009.
Win tickets to Rockingham's Mini 50th bashFri, 20 Mar 2009
By Ben Pulman Competitions 20 March 2009 09:30 The Mini will be 50 this year, and to celebrate Rockingham race circuit will hold a fantastic weekend of celebrations. On 18 and 19 April 2009, the Northamptonshire circuit will host the UK’s longest running single-make formula, the Mini Se7en Championship, as well as the modified 1300 Mini Miglia Championship and the Mini Cooper Challenge. Also on the cards is the Dunlop Sport Maxx Cup, along with race action from TVRs, Westfields, Radicals and more.
Suzuki S-Cross Crossover Concept at ParisFri, 10 Aug 2012
Suzuki are teasing a new C-Segment Crossover ahead of the Paris Motor Show – the Suzuki S-Cross. We may still all be focussed more on the Olympics than the car world, but the Paris Motor Show is looming next month and the teases and announcement are starting to roll. This morning we had confirmation that the Jaguar F-Type will get its debut at Paris and now we have news of the Suzuki S-Cross Concept, a C-Segment Crossover come SUV which may be a replacement for the Suzuki SX4.