New Genuine Hks Velocity Advanced Computer Vac T-604 45002-at004 on 2040-parts.com
Yamato, Kanagawa, Japan
New Genuine HKS Velocity Advanced Computer VAC T-604 45002-AT004
Computerised Full Computer for High Speed Driving
HKS VAC (Velocity Advanced Computer) is an electronic device designed to eliminate the vehicle's factory speed limiter to bring out full performance of the vehicle. With the HKS VAC, the high speed driving is possible without affecting the high performance. HKS VAC analyzes the control method for each vehicle; so it can eliminate the speed limiter by the most appropriate way for the vehicle
What is VAC?
Toyota and/or Lexus equipped with the 6 speed automatic transmission are controlled electrically; so the factory computer controls the vehicle precisely in response to various driving conditions. The conventional speed limiter elimination method may affect this precise control system; it cannot fully utilize the performance of the 6 speed automatic transmission. However, with HKS' unique technology to control this computerized 6 speed automatic transmission, the VAC can fully utilize the performance of the 6 speed automatic transmission. After the factory speed limiter was eliminated when the vehicle's speed reached over 180km/; then HKS VAC works as the full computer to control the automatic transmission. HKS VAC also can be used on the vehicle with the CAN communication system. VAC can control the advanced and complicated in-vehicle network system, which even controls the vehicle's motion, by its original technique.
- Free Shipping to all locations via EMS (Express Mail Service) by Japan Post with tracking number.
- Please feel free to contact us for any additional information.
- Please contact us for large volume orders.
- Please Feel free to contact us on WhatsApp, Line at +81-80-6742-4950
* We are planning to add more products soon. Please let us know if you have any preference!
Electronics for Sale
- New genuine hks velocity advanced computer vac type z 45002-an007(US $1,089.00)
- New genuine hks velocity advanced computer vac types t-603 45002-at003(US $459.00)
- New genuine hks velocity advanced computer vac type cz bl3fw 45002-az008(US $545.00)
- New genuine hks velocity advanced computer vac t-606 45002-at006(US $849.00)
- New genuine hks velocity advanced computer vac type cz 45002-az004(US $545.00)
- Deutsch autosport asdh614-1sn-c25 battery plus connector for motec pdm16/32(US $139.00)
Ford Fiesta sells 4 million in UK & Fiesta history in picturesMon, 15 Jul 2013
The 4 millionth Ford Fiesta sold in the UK (pictured) has arrived with it owner It’s 37 years since Ford launched the first Fiesta, and in that time it’s been the best-selling small car for 27 of those 37 years and the best-selling car in the UK overall since 2009. In that time Ford has managed to sell 4 million Fiestas in the UK, with the four millionth Fiesta – a Fiesta Zetec in Candy Blue with the excellent 1.0 litre EcoBoost engine – presented to its owner, Michelle Wardale, by her local Ford dealers in the North East today. Ford Fiesta production started in the days when Dagenham was a big builder of Ford cars, and the first 3 million Fiestas (bound not just for the UK) rolling out of Dagenham between 1976 and 2002.
Kansas City car dealer admits to sending $23,500 to al-QaidaFri, 21 May 2010
A Kansas City used-car and auto-parts dealer admitted in federal court to sending $23,500 to terrorist group al-Qaida. Khalid Ouazzani pleaded guilty on Wednesday to terrorism-related charges in court in Missouri and admitted he sent the money to the terrorist organization through a bank in the United Arab Emirates in 2007-08. He also pleaded guilty to bank fraud and money laundering.
Performance Car of The Year 2009 homepageWed, 14 Oct 2009
By Phil McNamara Motoring Issues 14 October 2009 12:00 It’s the annual performance test that makes the Stig wish for a transfer! Hot hatches, supercars, fast saloons and more, the year’s 30 best performance cars do battle in the new, special issue of CAR magazine out now. Can a Mitsubishi Evo beat a Porsche Panamera Turbo around our track?