New Genuine Hks Velocity Advanced Computer Vac T-606 45002-at006 on 2040-parts.com
Yamato, Kanagawa, Japan
New Genuine HKS Velocity Advanced Computer VAC T-606 45002-AT006
Computerised Full Computer for High Speed Driving
HKS VAC (Velocity Advanced Computer) is an electronic device designed to eliminate the vehicle's factory speed limiter to bring out full performance of the vehicle. With the HKS VAC, the high speed driving is possible without affecting the high performance. HKS VAC analyzes the control method for each vehicle; so it can eliminate the speed limiter by the most appropriate way for the vehicle
What is VAC?
Toyota and/or Lexus equipped with the 6 speed automatic transmission are controlled electrically; so the factory computer controls the vehicle precisely in response to various driving conditions. The conventional speed limiter elimination method may affect this precise control system; it cannot fully utilize the performance of the 6 speed automatic transmission. However, with HKS' unique technology to control this computerized 6 speed automatic transmission, the VAC can fully utilize the performance of the 6 speed automatic transmission. After the factory speed limiter was eliminated when the vehicle's speed reached over 180km/; then HKS VAC works as the full computer to control the automatic transmission. HKS VAC also can be used on the vehicle with the CAN communication system. VAC can control the advanced and complicated in-vehicle network system, which even controls the vehicle's motion, by its original technique.
- Free Shipping to all locations via EMS (Express Mail Service) by Japan Post with tracking number.
- Please feel free to contact us for any additional information.
- Please contact us for large volume orders.
- Please Feel free to contact us on WhatsApp, Line at +81-80-6742-4950
* We are planning to add more products soon. Please let us know if you have any preference!
Electronics for Sale
- New genuine hks velocity advanced computer vac type cz 45002-az004(US $545.00)
- Deutsch autosport asdh614-1sn-c25 battery plus connector for motec pdm16/32(US $139.00)
- Utcomp-pro - turbo boost, oil pressure, water temperature, afr gauge meter &more(US $192.80)
- Steinmark performance racelogic data box vintage kart race formula car(US $95.00)
- Hama universal video camera mount, suction cup(US $30.00)
- Ford f350sd pickup chassis under truck wire wiring harness 2009(US $175.00)
Saabs are being built and the Saab Museum re-opens. The Saab Museum has reopened after Saab’s bankruptcy problems and a Trollhatten dealer is to ‘build’ the last 100 Saabs. We’re still waiting for a decision from Saab’s administrators about which – if any – of the bids they’ve received for what’s left of Saab are solid enough to pursue.Wed, 29 Jul 2009
By Tim Pollard First Official Pictures 29 July 2009 09:58 Yesterday we brought you the first official pictures of the new Ferrari 458 Italia. Today we bring you 458 Italia video footage inside the cabin of Ferrari’s new V8 and a short clip of it being driven on track. The new 4.5-litre V8 Italia will be launched in the UK in spring 2010 and is likely to wear a price tag somewhere between the outgoing F430 (£140k) and the Scuderia (£170k).Tue, 26 Apr 2011
Toyota is voluntarily recalling about 51,000 copies of the 2011 Tundra pickup to screen for a rear drive-shaft issue. Improper metal casting could cause part of the shaft to break, Toyota said. So far, Toyota is aware of one such occurrence in a customer-owned vehicle.